Do you want to stay in a beautiful resort for free while helping talented youth in developing their English speaking skills? Welcome to Angloville!
Angloville offers volunteering opportunities teaching English in Poland. You will stay for free in a quality hotels for 7 days mentoring talented and ambitious youth from all over the country in a very laid back environment.
Angloville is a language immersion programme which caters to different needs of the local participants and the native English speaking volunteers. The programme focuses on enabling a cultural and linguistic exchange between the native English speakers and students.
You will spend the week as a converstion partner and mentor to Polish juniors aged from 12-17. Angloville is an extremely unique and fulfilling experience, come see for yourself!
• Free accommodation and food for seven fun-filled days in beautiful countryside venues. See our website: https://angloville.com/the-angloville-venues/
• Free transportation from the starting city to the venue and back.
• Free city tour of your starting cities the day before the programme (lunch included)
• An invaluable experience with local teenagers and other native speakers
• A chance to get teaching experience, an Angloville diploma, and a reference letter for future employers.
• A chance to become TEFL qualified by successfully completing Angloville programmes and online TEFL course. More information about the TEFL Scholarship here: https://anglo-tefl.com/
Successful applicants must have a native fluency in English.
Must be at least 18
Must have friendly attitude and be a good conversationalist.
Nearest dates available in Winter 2018:
o 14-20 January (Lipowy Most Hotel, dep. from Warsaw) – junior edition
o 14-20 January (Folwark Lekuk, dep. from Warsaw) – junior edition
o 14-20 January (Chojnik Hotel, dep. from Wroclaw) – junior edition
The Junior opportunity is perfect for university students or recent graduates who would like to share their university experience and support ambitious youth in their journey to higher education in English-speaking countries.
There are only 15-18 English speakers required for each programme (and the programme is advertised in all English-speaking countries), so if you think you’re suitable please apply through our official website: https://angloville.com/apply/?v=9b7d173b068d
Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/volunteeratangloville/