Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Teacher Training Schools

USA - New Jersey - Ridgefield
By:Milestone Institute

In 5 to 10 weeks you can be a TESOL Certified ESL Instructor. We guarantee job placement overseas or within the United States. Enroll for our next course which starts on March 9, 2013. Last day to register is Thursday, March 7, 2013 by close of business.

Job Placement with a personal touch

At Milestone Institute we pride ourselves on our job placement service. With us each student manages his or her job search overseas or within the Tri-State Area exclusively with a single Job Placement Adviser. Not only do you have an adviser to help you every step of the way towards securing a teaching job, you have a personal contact who knows your name, your search and your progress. In a world that reduces you to a number, its refreshing to receive service with a personal touch.
95% of our graduates are placed into teaching jobs overseas or within the tri-state area within two months. The remaining 5% are placed within 6 months.

We have a very high success rate in assisting our graduates get teaching jobs in their city of choice overseas or within the tri-state area. We can do the same for you in terms of getting a suitable teaching position. Jobs can be obtained year round. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a career change and has no experience in teaching, retired teachers, or teachers that were recently laid off. Why wait until the job market pick up act now and start a new career that will earn you money!!!!

Generally employers seek teachers who are native English speakers, TESOL/TEFL certified through a live training program, graduates of a 4 year college program (it doesn't matter which major) and good communicators. If you have these four qualifications, the world is your oyster.

To get started you'll need to get TESOL certified. What are you waiting for register for our next course. Don't get caught up in the schools that hide their names in their ads instead deal with a professional language school that is accredited. We offer weekday, weekend, and evening courses. Our weekend and evening courses caters to employees that work during the weekdays. For more information about our State approved Vocational School visit our website at www.milestoneinstitute.org
Our exact address of the Vocational School :
725 Grand Avenue (1st Floor)
Ridgefield, New Jersey 07657
Main Office # (201)585-1998

Public Transportation :
From Port Authority Bus Terminal (40th Street & 8th Avenue NY) :
166T (20 minutes door to door, our school is 3 blocks from bus stop)
20 (Red and Tan Bus Line) (20 minutes door to door, our school is 1 block from bus stop)
11A (Red and Tan Bus Line) (20 minutes door to door, our school is 1 block from bus stop)

Public Transportation is conveniently availiable for our students commuting from Manhattan.

Feel free to email us your resume and cover letter and one of our Job Placement Coordinators will call you to set up an interview.
Unfortunately we will only be able to respond to applicants who provide a contact phone number. Sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to answer emails with no contact phone number due to the high volume of emails received. Please submit your cover letter and resume and one of our advisers will call you to set up a consultation.

Go to another board -