Teacher Training Schools
If you're interested in an exciting career in teaching English in the USA and abroad, TESOL Trainers offers the SIT Graduate Institute's TESOL Certificate course in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The School for International Training’s TESOL Certificate is a 130 hour course which provides participants with professional knowledge and skills in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
This highly valued, accredited certificate is based on the fundamentals of experiential learning. It's highly interactive format provides participants with the confidence and competence they need to succeed as a teacher of English to speakers of other languages.
What will taking this course do for you?
* Acquire the knowledge, skills, attitude, and awareness needed of an effective teacher of ESOL. The practical content presented is relevant to people who would like to begin teaching English overseas or within their own communities.
* Gain Confidence in being able to teach ESL/EFL in any context whether you are teaching English abroad or at home; whether teaching part or full time.
* Develop Competence in planning, teaching, and examining learner-centered teaching sessions necessary for teaching English overseas or in the USA successfully.
* Build a reflective approach to teaching and learning that gives participants the tools to continuous self-development long after the course has finished and they’ve begun teaching English overseas.
* Earn a fully accredited teaching certificate from one of the most respected universities in the field of language teacher education: invaluable if you’d like to be teaching English overseas.
* Receive a Subscription to the SIT’s worldwide job bank delivered to you via email daily. highlighting opportunities for teaching English abroad and listing many jobs in and outside this country.
* Gain access to SIT’s discussion listserv that instantly connects you to people who live, work, and teach English abroad. It’s an excellent approach to finding overseas jobs and a good way to begin teaching ESL/EFL.
* Access excellent job research tools both online and in hard copy to help you find employment whether you’re thinking of teaching English abroad or at home.