Teacher Training Schools
Huaiyin Normal University is located in Huai’an, Jiangsu Province. Known as the hometown of the late Premier Zhou Enlai, Huai’an city lies to the east of the picturesque and productive Hongze Lake, boasting of the convenience provided by the Grand Canal, the Beijing-Shanghai Expressway, the Xinyi-Changxing railway and several under-construction rails and expressways. Beautiful in landscape, abundant in cultural relics, this land is no stranger to celebrities, ancient or modern, such as the great military strategist Han Xin, litterateur Wu Cheng’en, national hero Guan Tianpei, who have added to the rich land and culture.
Information for International Students
Master Education and Program of Language training: http://www.hytc.edu.cn/en/Programmes/
I. Specialties for international students:
Department of Chinese Language and Literature:Chinese Language, Chinese Culture and Literature, Broadcasting and Journalism
Department of Foreign Languages and Literature:English, Japanese, French
Department of History and Sociology:History, Tourism Management
Department Educational Science:Primary Education, Applied Psychology
Department of Economics and management:Economics, Marketing, International Trade Financial Management, E-Commerce,
Department of Fine Arts Artistic:Designing, Animation
Department of Mathematics:Mathematics, Information and Computing Science,
Department of Physics:Physics, Electronic Information Engineering, Electronic Information Science and Technology
Department of Electronic Engineering:Electric Engineering and Automatization, Electronic Information Engineering
Department of Chemistry:Applied Chemistry, Environmental Science
Department of Computer Science:Computer Science and Technology
1. Summer Camp: intensive training in Chinese language
2. Cultural experience: visits to places of historic interests and getting more acquainted with Chinese culture and history.
3. Short term and long term Chinese language courses
4. Special training according to the requirements.
III. Application and Admission
1. Applicants can download the “Application Form for International Students” at here, fill in the forms and send them back to the Office of International Cooperation and Exchanges via mail or email. A copy of passport should be sent together with the form.
2. After verification, the office informs the applicants of their acceptance. For those students who need X-Visa, the office sends the applicants “ Admission Notice and China Visa Application Form (briefly called [ JW202 Form] ) after receiving the application fee of 200 RMB.
3. For the Short-term students for the course of Chinese Language or Chinese Culture and Literature, the office provides necessary materials for them to apply for F-Visa. Short-term students are welcome at any time of the year.
IV. Tuition ( RMB Yuan)
Category Tuition (RMB Yuan) Start Time
Undergraduates 13,000 / year September, March
Ordinary trainee 11,000 / year
Short-term student 600/ per week Any time
Individual class 18,000 / year
1. Two-bedroom Apartment: 900 RMB Yuan per month, two bedrooms with air conditioners, a living room with a telephone set and a TV set, kitchen with a refrigerator and necessary cooking utensils, washing machine, free Internet access, bathroom with a water-heater. free water; but the rent and the electricity bills can be shared by two students
2. Standard hotel room: 100 RMB perday, with a bathroom, equipped with shower, television, telephone, air-conditioner, and free Internet access. It can be shared by two students.
3. students’ dorm: 2400 RMB Yuan per semester, equipped with bookshelves, desks, an air conditioner and a telephone set, a washing room with a shower and a toilet room, free water. The room and the electricity expenses can be shared by 2 students.
4. Health insurance: 600 RMB per year
Address: (East Campus) 71 Jiaotong Road, Huai'an, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
Office of International Cooperation and Exchange, Huaiyin Normal University
Tel: 0086-517-83517600 / -83517216
Email: [email protected]