10 Inspiring Rumi Quotes
1. “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
2. “The garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind.”
3. "Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form."
4. "You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?"
5. "Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion."
6. "Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom."
7. “Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place“
8. “If you are irritated by every rub, how will you become polished?”
9. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
10. “Every mortal will taste DEATH but only some will taste LIFE.”