There is a huge difference between agreeing to do something and committing to do something. Determination and commitment if first and foremost a decision. Key decisions that have been in the pipeline need to be made and action taken. Businesses that do not decide and commit to an action plan and avail the resources necessary will be flattened by their competitors. Organizations that lack commitment will soon vanish. Individuals that do not have a sense of determination will become irrelevant and unattractive to opportunities. Be determined and committed to a cause and I will see you at the top.
I unleash ten power quotes on the subject of determination
1. Resolve to do it now and stay with it until its completion. You cannot make it if you are "half - hearted". Go all the way. Many people have all sorts of uncompleted projects and things and I venture to say that they might actually have forgotten about them. Do not be like that. You must remain resolute.
2. Refrain from negativity and talking to negative people. When you hang around such people, you will end up feeling inadequate and losing courage.
3. Repeating actions that take you closer to your desired destination on a daily basis gives you the discipline to carry them out. These actions should be taking you closer and closer to your intended end.
4. Refuse to talk yourself out of your commitment, though it is your prerogative. You should also refuse to defer performance to another time in the future.
5. Respect your time and give your best hours to priority projects and you will have enough time to keep your commitment to your commitment.
6. Renew your strength and determination by celebrating each time you take a significant step forward.
7. Release yourself, do not hold back. You have what it takes not only to what you do, but to be the best at it.
8. Reflect and review on your progress at certain intervals. I would suggest at the end of each day. It helps you to measure your progress and evaluate your effectiveness.
9. Remember not to take anything for granted. Many start a race but very few finish. Perseverance pays in the end. I am determined to finish every project I start.
10. Rewards accrue to those that will go beyond the call of duty and keep their commitments with honor and integrity
Fitzgerald Mujuru is an author motivational speaker, marketing consultant and musician. He is the author of soon to be published book, "Power Thought For Today" motivational series. He is the pioneer of Jeduthun Music which has been recording and doing live shows in the last ten years. You can visit him on http://powerthought4today.wordpress.com.