I have always loved Inspirational Quotes. I would read them. I would learn them. I would memorize them, and in many cases repeat them to myself over and over to gain strength and inspiration.
I would use them to inspire myself and my friends.
I would share them with my coworkers.
I would use them to entertain.
I would use them in presentations.
I would use them in my personal and professional writings.
I would use them just for fun.
I love Inspirational Quotes so much that I was inspired to write an Inspirational Quote book.
Today, I want to share my Top Inspirational Quotes with you. What are yours?
Here they are:
1. Just Do it! Nike Slogan
2. Carpe Diem. (Seize the Day.) Latin Phrase
3. It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dreams of yesterday are the hopes of today, and the realities of tomorrow.
4. It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude.
5. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
6. Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.
7. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought. Napoleon Hill
8. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. - Alexander Graham Bell
9. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes, but he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. - Tom Connelly
10. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? Abraham Lincoln
11. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
12. Actions speak louder than words. Proverb
13. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. Yoda, Jedi Knight Trainer from Star Wars
14. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus
15. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.- Richard Bach
16. It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
17. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Buddhist Proverb
18. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Serenity Prayer
19. There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. Indira Gandhi
20. Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. Henry Ford
These 20 quotes are part of a powerful book titled, Top 501 Most Popular Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All time.
Would you like to get the other 481 Quotes for Free?
Download the book for free at http://www.selfgrowth.com/inspirationalquotebook3.html
David Riklan is the founder of http://www.SelfGrowth.com, the #1 Rated "Self Improvement" site on the Internet. The sites mission is to provide the widest array of information on topics that people care about, including health, finances, relationships, spirituality and personal success. Davids philosophy is simple: there is no one secret to success. What works for one person may not particularly work for the next. With that philosophy in mind, he built the # 1 self improvement website on the internet, published 5 books and, through his speaking and seminars, teaches countless people how to match their needs and background to the philosophy, the system, the product and the expert that will work best for them. Get a copy of Davids popular free Ebook The 501 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Time. http://www.selfgrowth.com/inspirationalquotes3.html
Messages In This Thread
- What are the Top Inspirational Quotes of All Time? -- David Riklan
- Re: What are the Top Inspirational Quotes of All Time? -- Adam Appleson