Do you feel uninspired lately? Do you feel like going to work or to school is a total chore? Are you worried about doing something? Are you feeling unhappy again?
Negative thinking has a way of dragging us into inactivity and depression. When we start thinking and entertaining those sample questions, it will eventually become a habit. Positive thinking is the only way that we can get ourselves out of a sticky situation. If we want to become a healthy, happy, and productive individual we need to constantly remind ourselves that a positive disposition is the way to go.
The thing to remember is that it's a conscious effort on your part. You have to remember that happiness is a choice. So every day is an opportunity for you to exercise an optimistic personality. You'll be amazed at how it will naturally become a habit. One of the most crucial parts of our daily routine is waking up in the morning. This is the time when you set up your mood for the entire day. Some people take time to eat their breakfast or drink their coffee to prepare them for a fruitful day ahead. Some people take sometime alone and meditate as a form of cleansing and relaxation. This time try to incorporate motivational and success quotations to your daily routine. Not only are inspirational quotes accessible but they also make great daily mantras for you stay focused on your goals.
Here is a list of ten motivational and success quotes to get you started. These inspirational quotes are the words of one of America's most influential women, Oprah Winfrey. Oprah's quotes offer a clear cut, direct, and honest message that is sympathetic to everyone. Her motivational quotes are meant to be practical sources of wisdom and inspiration to empower those who feel uninspired and depressed. She is a credible source of such empowerment because her life is a grand testament of her success. Whenever you feel unsure of yourself, just read the following quotations to keep you going.
Oprah Winfrey says
1. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
2. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
3. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
4. I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that's how I operate my life.
5. So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
6. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
7. My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you I the best place for the next moment.
8. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
9. I always knew I was destined for greatness.
10. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
These are only some of Oprah's take on happiness, success, failure, and self-improvement. Write down the quotes that you find most applicable to your situation and try to use them as daily reminders. In no time, you will be surprised that you have already made a habit out of it.
Joanne Aika Castillo is a freelance writer and editor of Quote Summit website. After finishing her degree in Comparative Literature from the University of the Philippines, she has edited an excellent collection of quotes and sayings at Quote Summit website. Visit http://quotesummit.com today and read more Oprah Winfrey quotes and other motivational quotations.