Okay Grey's fans, it's time to get ready for some Grey's Anatomy quotes. By the time you read this, the new season should be upon us -- try to rein in the excitement. These six quotes are my way of celebrating the much anticipated season premier.
1. "In order to kiss you the way I wanna kiss you and in order to do more than kiss you I need to speak to Rose. I want my conscience clear so I can do more than kiss you. Stay here, don't move, wait for me." ~ Derek
2. "Ugh, you make me sick. Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You're on your own. Be on your own." ~ Christina
3. "There's a little animal in all of us and maybe that's something to celebrate. Our animal instinct is what makes us seek comfort, warmth, a pack to run with. We may feel caged, we may feel trapped, but still as humans we can find ways to feel free. We are each other's keepers, we are the guardians of our own humanity and even though there's a beast inside all of us, what sets us apart from the animals is that we can think, feel, dream and love. And against all odds, against all instinct, we evolve." ~ Meredith
4. "Okay, in L.A., people say things, but in Seattle, there's this strange culture of wordlessness, where in I am supposed to guess what one is feeling by the slight raise of an eyebrow or the beginnings of a frown. Any chance you want to tell me what's going on with you, Miranda?" ~ Addison
5. "Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight, Stevens. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar." ~ Richard
6. "I wasn't a prom queen. I was the girl in the cheap clothes from the trailor park who got pregnant. I got thrown in the pregnant girls class. None of the mothers would let their kids hang out with me. But I got through it. You will get through this." ~ Izzie
And there you have it, a few of the more memorable moments from past Grey's episodes. Fortunately, with the new season upon us, there will be new Grey's Anatomy quotes to celebrate and ponder in the coming months ahead.
For more Grey's Anatomy quotes, check out the popular www.Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.