Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel in the Philippines

Re: in reply to #1074 i am a fluent English speaker and i am a filipino
By:edna penaflor <Show E-Mail>

Hello there again!

Yes, I have an E2 visa in Korea.

How do you get this visa?

It will be your employer in Korea who would apply for this visa, once he/she is satisfied with the requirements you provided and that you both sign a contract.

The E2 visa is good for one year and is renewable if your employer wants to hire you again.

I hope this helps.

Go to another board -