International ESL Jobs
Date: 10 December 2018
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas for the second semester (from July 30th to December 19th).
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, WIFI included.
- $ 300 000 CLP of Monthly Salary (after taxes).
- Monthly bonus of $50,000 CLP if your students have over 85% average attendance or $30,000 CLP if it is over 75% + bonus upto $30,000 for carrying out your students registers well.
- A Job contract and Work Visa Sponsorship (50% of the Visa value for a semester contract).
- Bonus at the end of the semester contract of $500 USD to help with the travel expenses.
- Free access to adventure sports (kayaking, mountain biking, trekking…) immerse in a beautiful landscape
What do we require?
- Open-minded, good communicative skills, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- Commitment with a Second Language School that values education as a process and perceives the teachers as facilitators in this process.
- English Native speaker
- University Degree regardless of the Major
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with teaching material, we also provide guidelines and feedback on the lesson planning and class management.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.