International ESL Jobs
Date: 27 March 2018
Teachers Needed for November, 2017.
We are looking for native English speakers holding a bachelor degree for the second term starting on 1st of November, 2017. We have limited positions for the November term and you can secure your job with us right now.
As pioneers for teacher placement in Thailand, we have successfully placed teachers across Thailand for over 15 years. Our programs are tested and proven by thousands of teachers.
AYC is a highly reliable educational organization in Thailand. We have been the forerunner of student exchange programs, summer camps, work and travel, scholarships and study abroad programs, as well as corporate training and TESOL. Our highly successful English Learning Experience Program has been in place since 1999.
- Positions all over Thailand
- Teaching in Kindergarten, Primary, secondary and high school levels.
- 24 hours of teaching per week maximum (our average is 20 hours). Teachers are required to be at the school from 07:30 to 16:00.
- Salary between 34 000 – 37 000 THB depending on qualification and experience.
- Contract end bonus. (7500 THB per term - two times per year)
- Visa - Work Permit and associated expenses will be covered.
- Health/Accident insurance.
- Free 5 day orientation in Bangkok (detailed below)
- Free airport pick up.
- Accommodation assistance and free transportation to your school area.
- Fair foreign management.
- 24 hour support.
Our next free semiannual ‘AYC Professional Development and Thai Culture Orientation' will be held during the third week of October. Our Orientation has been held twice a year for 9 years and they are free including accommodation and meals. We pick up teachers from airport and transfer them to the hotel where orientation is being held.
Our orientation is beneficial for the new teachers and allows a smooth transition to Thai Culture and Society. You will be certified for Thai culture and teaching in Thailand after the orientation. For a hassle free program, we drive our new teachers to their school areas, after the orientation, and assist them finding suitable accommodation.
Hurry and reserve your position and book your seat for our free seminar.
To apply please send:
b) scan of latest degree
c) scan of passport
d) a recent photograph
e) transcripts (if possible)
Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be responded.