International ESL Jobs
Date: 19 March 2017
IB English teacher
Lucullus Language school is looking for candidates for a full-time position of the English teacher at a new boarding school in Moscow.
• Developing educational programmes and syllabus in compliance with the school policies as well as the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) guidance for the year 2017-2018,
• Teaching English IB to students aged 12 to 18
• Carrying out students’ assessment
• University degree on English Language and Literature or English as a second language or a closely related subject and teaching qualification from a recognized academic institution (University or College degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree)
• At least 5 years of teaching English Language and Literature or English as a second language as a curriculum subject to students aged 12-18, including at GCSE and A Level / IB
• Advanced IT user
• Diploma / certificates ESL: CELTA / TKT (Teachers’ Knowledge Test)
• Boarding school experience
• Knowledge of Russian
Highly lucrative salary and a competitive remuneration package including extended medical insurance, housing and flight allowance.