International ESL Jobs
Date: 14 February 2018
We are looking for state-certified primary/secondary teachers interested for a full-time teaching position in Taiwan.
✔ Native English Speaker
✔ Bachelors degree (or higher)
✔ Licensed/Registered Teacher from USA/CAN/UK/IRE/NZ/AUS/SA
-- Any subject areas of endorsement are welcome! English, Drama, Art Education, Health Ed, Language Arts , Math , Music, PE/Coaching, Science, Social Studies, etc. ; Open to newly certified and experienced licensed teachers, single or couples!
✔ MARC/APRC holders are welcome to apply.
● for jobs starting from October onward;
● 2nd semester openings, Jan/Feb.2018
● ESL/EFL/Subject teaching positions
● School Location: Island-wide, Taiwan
● Students: Elementary/Junior High/Senior High
● Monday to Friday; 8am-4:00pm
● 20-25 classes weekly, 40-50 minutes per class
● Class size: 25-40 students
● Salary: NT$ 650000 – NT$ 80000 /month (based on teacher's education & experience)
● Airfare reimbursement : NT$ 80,000 (roundway)
● Monthly housing subsidy : NT$ 5000
● End of contract performance bonus : around 1 month salary
● Paid vacation and other national holidays
● Labor & Health Insurance available
● Work permit & Alien Resident Visa provided
*[above information vary or conditional according to school contract]
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants may send their application letter , CV with photo and teaching qualifications supporting documents to:
Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd.
Contact Mae San via e-mail : [email protected]
Please let us know your current location & date of availability. Thank you. ~