International ESL Jobs
Date: 29 June 2014
We had originally posted a similar position earlier this year which was filled. However, our summer time influx of students is turning out to be far greater than earlier predicted (a wonderful turn of events) and we are now looking to add additional Full-Time teaching positions at our center starting at the beginning of August, 2014.
Washington Language Center is a moderately sized language center located in Hanoi entering the seventh year of operation. Our language center is part of the Education and Training Consultation Company (ETC) Group that has been providing education services to students for the past 15 years.
We are always looking for fresh talent to join our team of Native speaker teachers here at our center. The full-time position we are offering at our center is a wonderful opportunity to expand one’s own experience and enjoy a stable and reliable source of work while experiencing the wonderful culture of Vietnam. With the benefits of days off a week, work permit, and competitive salary, the position is ideal for those who are old to ESL.
Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
• English speakers from America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe or South Africa
• Relevant College Degree (4 years)
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
• At least 1 year of teaching experience (experience with young students preferred)
• Available to begin work immediately or in August 2014
• High level of in class Energy
• Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
• A professional attitude and appearance
• Able to teach in a Language Center and Local School classroom
• Able to produce a Neutral or American Accent during lessons
Details of Position:
• Full-Time teachers commit to a five to six day working week. During this week a teacher would expect an average of 15 hours of in class teaching time.
• Gross pay rate is 24.00 USD to 30.00 USD per hour
• No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
• Monthly Bonuses for exceptional performance
• Receive training to improve teaching skills
• This position is an exclusive position. Under the contract you commit to teach English for our center exclusively.
Method of Application
• Please email your CV, current Photo, and Cover letter to the following email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. with the Subject line of “Your Name Full-Time ESL teaching position”
• Applications missing the above documents will be disregarded. Applicants may be expected to conduct a Demo Lesson (paid) before a real classroom of students.