International ESL Jobs
Date: 23 June 2014
La Piedad, Mexico: Teaching Position – August 1st start date
The New York School of English has a full time teaching position available immediately. The hired teacher needs to report by August 1st.
We will accept applications from English language instructors for this teaching vacancy and for future consideration.
We offer the following benefits package:
* Monthly Salary
* Housing package including private bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining area, patio, etc. in teachers’ house
* Classroom: fully furnished
* Paid federal holidays off
* No Saturday session requirement * No morning session requirement
We prefer candidates with the following credentials:
* Native English speaker
* Minimum of one year of ESL teaching experience
* Experience living / working abroad
* Certificate in ESL, TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL
* College / university degree and/or coursework
* Spanish speaker
We seek individuals with the following attributes:
* Enjoys working with all ages and abilities
* Team player and efficient working independently
* Mature * Respectful * Courteous * Friendly
* Well prepared * Punctual * Flexible
By email, please forward the following information to be considered. This information will be needed to complete the hiring process.
* Current resume and cover letter
* A recent photo and/or passport photo page
Please forward to:
The New York School of English is a cultural exchange and language center located in La Piedad, Michoacan, Mexico, conveniently situated between Guadalajara and Mexico City.
La Piedad is a city with approximately 70,000 residents, but has an atmosphere and feel of a large town. La Piedad embraces history and cultural tradition, but offers comforts and conveniences of modern day life. This is an excellent location to experience the real Mexico.
Within the city of La Piedad is the Cabadas Bridge, built in the XVIII century and declared a national monument. You can also visit the Las Quintas, El Recuerdo and Cuatro Milpas Spas. Local artisans in La Piedad make shawls which are famous throughout the country. Other attractions include Senor de La Piedad, The Benito Juarez Garden, and The Antique Chapel of San Sebastian, built in 1700.
There are many 'must visit' destinations within an hour or two of La Piedad for the adventurous soul. You will experience the rich culture and landscape of Mexico during your stay in La Piedad.