International ESL Jobs
Date: 26 August 2015
English Language Teacher (Young Learners)
Our mission is to make learning English fun. You will work with children aged between 3 and 12 years old. Our youngest pupils do not work with course books but learn English through an engaging mix of games, songs, TPR and other hands-on crafts and activities. Children aged 6 and above use stimulating course books and begin to incorporate more grammar into their studies as well as practicing and reinforcing the four main skills.
• Native speaker of English.
• EU passport holders only.
• Applicants holding a CELTA or equivalent qualification will be given preference.
• Applicants without certificates will be considered providing they can prove relevant and extensive experience.
• Competitive local salary.
• Assistance in locating comfortable and affordable rental accommodation.
• All taxes and social insurances paid.
• All Bulgarian national holidays are paid + paid Christmas vacation (10 days)
• No weekend classes.
• Located in the picturesque, medieval capital of Bulgaria.
How to apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to Darren Quinn at email@example.com
For more information call 00 359 (0)899 950 318