International ESL Jobs
Date: 25 August 2015
Chiang Rai Municipality School 6 is looking for an enthusiastic Math and English teacher (NES) for secondary and high school classes. Salary scale beginning at 30,000 baht per month depended on qualifications and experience. The class size is 30-45 students. Teaching time is 16-22 hours/week and should be available on school time at 08.00-16.30 on Monday-Friday. Outline Curriculum and course syllabus are available. The school will assist in obtaining the requirement such as Teacher license, visa and work permit.
- Bachelor Degree in Related field. (in a core subject-based area; i.e. Math and English teaching)
- Native speakers at the age of 23 to 50 years will be considered.
- At least of 1 year of teaching experience.
- Provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts.
If you are suitably qualified and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential, please contact Mrs.Nat at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following documentation:
1. Detailed CV (resume) including Educational background and experiences
2. Current Photo
3. At least 2 professional references
4. Contact information including current phone number and e-mail address
Applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview. If there are no openings at the time we receive your CV it will be filed and reviewed when positions become available.