English schools in Europe
Welcome to Castle School
Established in 2003 this independently run school is located in the centre of Brighton with great facilities for learning, relaxing and socialising and just minutes from the beach.
We teach English to adults. With a friendly atmosphere and small class sizes (Max 12) students receive a more personal service and make faster progress.
Why choose Castle School?
• High quality teaching in small groups
• Personal service
• Modern learning techniques & technologies
• Fun & sociable atmosphere
• Located in the centre of Brighton
• Just 55 minutes to central London
• Computers with free internet
• Student welfare service & support
• Fun social activities & excursions
• Accommodation service
Notice the difference!
At Castle School you will notice the difference. All our teachers are qualified to teach English and adapt their classes to the needs of individual students. With small groups students receive more personal attention.
As well as high quality teaching the school provides private study advice and access to a variety of electronic, audio and printed resources to support your learning.
Our friendly staff will help make your life easier including support with accommodation, personal problems, applying for exams, preparing for university and free internet access. Plus enjoy your time in Brighton with new friends on our exciting social programme!
• General English
• Exam courses –
IELTS, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE), Advanced (CAE).
• Business English
• Conversation & Pronunciation Club
• Summer Courses (for adults) – including social and cultural activities & excursions
• Private one-to-one lessons
• Residential summer school for juniors
At Castle School we offer you the highest quality teaching. Lessons are in small groups—maximum 12 per class— so that you make faster progress. Teachers use the latest teaching methods, adapt lessons to individual needs and encourage students to speak and participate as often as possible.
Castle School Facilities
Castle School has great facilities for learning, relaxing and socialising including:
• classrooms equipped with computers (1 per classroom)
• student room with drinks and snacks
• computers with free internet access
• TV and music
Have fun, make friends and practise your English. Activities include sports, London sightseeing, cinema & DVD, parties, museums, galleries, day trips outside Brighton, pub nights and much more.
Need somewhere to live while you study? We can help you. Why not experience the safety and comfort of English home life with meals provided? Prefer a hotel? We can arrange this too.
We hope to welcome you soon for the experience of a lifetime!