ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 12 June 2017
Currently we are looking for several dedicated and passionate ESL teachers.
1. Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree
2. Apostilled Criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check ie. FBI Background check)
3. Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language: USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
– One Way Airfare to South Korea
– Health insurance
– Pension Payment (Korean Social Security)
– Contract completion bonus (equal to one month's salary)
– Average salary of between 2.6-3.2 million Korean Won ($2600~$3200) per month
– Employee shall be entitled to paid vacation leave – 15-30 days
Duties: Split-Shift - 8 hours of work per day (7-11AM & 6-10PM)– Monday-Friday, Occasional Saturdays
Term: 12-month contract
Email: Resume and Photo to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon!