ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 6 August 2017
Teach near the Beach Haeundae Busan -Centrum City Mall -Very Compact hrs: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm + full benefits – Sept/Oct 2017 start
YBM Busan Learning & Seocho Learning are both company owned YBM school part of YBM Corporation founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well-known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
Busan Learning Tree is just a 3 minute walk from Centum City Station, exit 11. The Centum City neighborhood boasts numerous western amenities and it is located close to one of the biggest shopping malls in South Korea. All amenities anyone needs are accounted for within the neighborhood and the school will also be close to Haeundae & Gwangalli beach which are ranked as the top beaches in South Korea.
Why choose this job?
1. Short Schedule: Arrive to work at 9:00 a.m. and leave at 4:30 pm
2. Compact Working hours: Just 5 to 8, 30-min classes a day; just 3 - 4 hours of teaching per day!
3. 100% Reliability: Always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
4. Live in Haeundae District -Walking distance to the best beaches, popular clubs, shopping, etc
Start Date: With Mutual Agreement Early Sept to mid Oct 2017 start date
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 4:30 all year-round will not fluctuate
Salary: 2.2 ~ 2.5 million KRW per month
Housing: Applicant’s choice between provided housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Already in Korea with an E2/F2/F5/F6/D10 ARC card
3. Qualifies for the E2 Visa sponsorship by having these required documents – Apostilled Bachelor’s & Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Applicants should submit a short cover email indicating this specific position such as YBM Busan Learning, resume, and a recent photo. Applicants already in Korea without the need for new documents only need to email over their ARC card front and back.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Email: [email protected]