Date: 29 March 2018
Contact # 0086-18805172400.
WeChat: 18805172400 ;
Skype: k. shakaib
Have 17 years of experience in teaching professionally in Secondary and High school and in the college-level environment. Expertise with various teaching methodologies that would help students to learn, with interest and enthusiasm. In addition, a good learner to adapt to learn and utilize new technological teaching techniques. Have experience in teaching different age groups which require different methodologies of teaching as per age group. Have also given guidance and assistance to students, in times of difficulties in subjects. Have a creative attitude and thus have adapted various new learning techniques which made the class interesting for students. Expertise in teaching subject namely Mathematics, Statistics and Physics. Attended workshops related to Autism and Behavior sciences to develop the concept of handling special kids.
To use my skills and experience and thereby to promote a positive atmosphere, and higher quality education among children. Seeking a challenging and responsible position to use my abilities and experience effectively and efficiently for children furthermore, I also have acquisition for learning and developing new skills.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
• PGCEi from University of Nottingham (in process and leading Masters in Special Education Needs) from 2017-19
• Master of Arts (English)
• Bachelor of Science. (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
• Bachelor of Education (Teaching) B. Ed
• TESOL 150 Hours Certificate from LinguaEdge's (USA)
• Certificate of Teaching Business English 65 Hours from American TESOL Institute (USA).
• REIKI Level I,II,III and 4D Certificate course from “Institute of Mind and Sciences” Karachi - Pakistan.
• One-year Diploma in Computer Science
• Took training and workshops related with special education and Autism Spectrum Disorder Agha Khan University - Karachi-Pakistan.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• Teaching experience of AP/ IGCSE / A & O level and Canadian Ontario and NS Curriculum.
• Full command at GradeBook and Power Teacher’s online marking and report cards system.
• Teaching experience of AP Calculus and Statistics at Nanjing Foreign Language School
• Teaching experience of IGCSE Curriculum (Mathematics and Physics) at First High School of Changsha.
• Working experience of Special Education and with Special Kids (Knowledge of Behavior Problems/Issues)
• Grade 10 Mathematics 1: Fundamentals
• Grades 11 and 12 Physics, grade 11 and 12 Mathematics (Data Management and Advance Function and
Calculus) for 2 years-currently teaching Introduction of Computers (Basics of Hardware)
• Developed, implemented and evaluated lessons according to the expectations of the Ontario Ministry of Education. As far as an assessment is concerned, students will undergo the variety of assessments.
• Ability of creative lesson plans, Class Room Management Skill, Able to Maintain a Disciplined and Controlled Environment in the Classroom.
• Student Motivations, Team Teaching Approach, Student Assessment, Performance Assessment,
• Proficiency in the use of the internet, graphing calculator, data projector and other resources for the
planning and implementations of the program.
• Arranged Practical of Physics and to manage laboratory equipment’s for practical and for examinations.
• Took the task of making plans for lessons each week
• Taking regular Written and verbal Test and making score sheets.
• Generated student-centered games utilized technology and enhanced many labs. Created exams, math and Physics contests.
• Keeping the track records of student’s portfolio, this includes homework, class work and writing journal notebook.
• Proficiency in the use of internet, graphing calculator, data projector and other resources for the planning and implementations of the programs.
• Good command over written and spoken English, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, and Punjabi
• Can travel extensively, already visit Canada, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, and Hong Kong