Date: 13 February 2018
My name is Lindsay Rossouw.
I have a degree in Linguistics, and a qualified TEFL certificate of 120 hours.
Currently I am “completing” my teaching license in South Africa (PGCE). I will be graduating in December 15, 2017. For the past 3 years I have given all my attention to teaching.
I taught English to children, young adults and elders. I taught privately, online, business English and I taught in school classrooms to second language learners.
My objective as a teacher is creating a learning environment for my learners to grow and importantly, I focus on learner-centered teaching. I remain committed to improving my teaching skills further and contributing to the success of the school.
My preferences are as follows:
• Countries: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, China (Shanghai)
• Level: elementary, middle and high school
• School types: Public schools or private centres
• Salary expectations: Best offer!
• Accommodation: Allowance provided OR accommodation provided
• WORK VISA PROVIDED
My qualifications and contact details:
• PGCE Teacher Certificate (Busy completing)
• BA in Linguistics
• TEFL certificate 120 hours
• 3 years teaching experience
We hope to hear from you soon. The sooner we can start the process, the better!