Shenzhen Hong Kong
By:Paul <>
Date: 8 June 2017

Hello I have a PhD and I only want to teach in either Shenzhen or Hong Kong. I will only teach high school of college. I have over a decade of experience teaching in China.

Please pay attention: Only Shenzhen or Hong Kong. Only high school or college. If you send me anything else, I will know you are not reading what I wrote. Again, only Shenzhen or Hong Kong and also only high school of college.


Go to another board -