Mexico ONLY
By:Mitra Amini <>
Date: 29 March 2018


I am a female, Canadian ESL English teacher. I am looking for a suitable teaching position in Mexico.

Together with my TESOL certificate to teach English and my 8 years experience teaching beginner to advanced levels, I am indeed a good and qualified English teacher.

I have my Permanent Resident Card to work in Mexico legally, and I speak Spanish.

Please contact me for more information.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mitra Amini


Go to another board -