Date: 29 March 2018
My name is Lindsay Rossouw, a teacher from South Africa.
I have a degree in Linguistics, and a qualified TEFL certificate of 120 hours.
Currently I am “completing” my teaching license in South Africa (PGCE). I will be graduating in December 15, 2017.
For the past 3 years I have given all my attention to teaching.
I taught English to children, young adults and elders. I taught privately, online, business English and I taught in school classrooms to second language learners.
My objective as a teacher is creating a learning environment for my learners to grow. I remain committed to improving my teaching skills further and contributing to the success of the school.
My preferences are as follows:
• Cities: Shanghai
• Level: kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school
• School types: I am open to all types. Keep in mind, the school has to offer weekends off and
paid summer and winter vacation
• Salary expectations: Best offer! 15000RMB+
• Accommodation: Housing Allowance provided
• Z-VISA PROVIDED
• Weekends OFF and paid Summer and Winter vacation
My qualifications and contact details:
• PGCE Teacher Certificate (Busy completing)
• BA in Linguistics
• TEFL certificate 120 hours
• 3 years teaching experience
** wechat: teacherlindsay
** skype: teacherlindsayrossouw
** mobile: +27798377247
** email: email@example.com
During the week would be too difficult, I am teaching from 8am - 3pm at School and 3pm to 6pm I am at university everyday.