Date: 23 August 2017
Position Desired: English Teacher
Job Objective: To secure a position that would complement my skills and training as well as deliver good results in my professional field.
Marital Status: Single
Available Time: Now
Studying in one of the best universities in Kenya ,I had English as my first Language , I have become one of the best teachers’。 I am very Fluent and eloquent, thus when am teaching it’s easy for my class to understand .am always up for the Task and always very ready to learn. I have an excellent educational background and can teach English as a foreign language to every level of an English learner.
I am seeking to teach in schools, companies’ individuals as well as professionals within China. I also have a strong negotiation and excellent inter – personal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving characteristics coupled with leadership qualities and target oriented. Here are my documents hopes you do consider me thank you in advance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
2007 – 2010 graduated with bachelors of Education Degree from South Africa
2011 attended the British Council for my TESL Diploma so as to teach English to non-natives.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
I have one years working experience teaching English in primary and Kindergarten here in China.
• Profound analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills in English
• Ready to accept company policy regarding the learning centers, operations and regulations.
Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English .
• Passionate, energetic and enthusiastic love of teaching in my word and attitude.
• Strong analytical interpersonal and organizational skills as well as leadership qualities
• An acceptance and liking for other cultures and an ability to see the value of sharing cultural diversity with students.
• Love of children and teaching
• An understanding of the importance of having a sincere commitment to the task of educating students
SEMINARS AND TRAINING ATTENDED
1. Multi-intelligence approach in teaching
2. National secondary curriculum seminar
3. Creative teaching in an interactive environment
4. Basic education curriculum training for secondary teachers
5. Lessons planning and test equations setting
6. Updating teaching strategies in different learning areas (Focus English)
7. English competency in globalization
8. Crisis management for administrators and teachers
Available on demand.