Date: 16 February 2015
I am an exceedingly adaptable and experienced American program director and teacher of English as a second language. I have over ten years of relevant experience teaching a vast variety of ages, levels, and materials. I have created solid reputation as a tutor, teacher, and director in my current location. I have an ability to create exciting and attention grabbing lessons out of every day subjects that may otherwise be tedious. I also can create or adapt curriculum for many subjects based on age or ability levels in order to fit the needs of my students and the needs of the organization. Along with a very strong work ethic, I have a commitment to my profession, striving to give the best education to all my students. With experience in supervising others as well as being a subordinate, I flow into work teams with ease while adding my personal skills where applicable.
• Assisted two schools in their beginnings to become prominent organizations within their locale.
• Created curriculums for four age groups spread across three schools while updating them yearly to adjust for student needs and abilities.
• Published author and poet.
June, 2011 – Present Goosenok Moscow, Russia
Director of English Programming
• Create yearly curriculums for English, Mathematics, Science, and Art
• Supervise, teach, and monitor several subordinates and assistance staff
• Tutor students individually to meet outside enrollment standards
• Discuss child development with parents while providing referrals and advice
• Order necessary material and record costs
• Assist non-Russian staff with adjustment to life in Moscow
• Install and maintain school computers
• Russian – English translator for staff
February, 2010 – June 2011 Happibenok Moscow, Russia
Head English Teacher
• Teach varying groups of children based upon skill level and age.
• Tutor individual students based upon curriculum specially designed for them.
• Create entertaining curriculum and materials for my use inside the classroom.
• Teach children English in Theater, Music, P.E., and General classroom settings.
• Help in the psychological assessment of children through observation.
• Write monthly reports on the development of each child.
2009 – Present Private ESL/TEFL Tutor Several cities, USA and Russia
• Teach students who vary greatly based upon age and culture.
• Give instruction in writing, reading, and speaking.
• Create curriculum for each student based upon need, culture, level, and desire.
• Help with school work.
• Assist in real life situations that require a native speaker.
• Lead weekend classes on story writing and model building.
• Religious education teacher for three years at Sacred Heart Parish.
• Teaching assistant at Bad Axe High School.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
2014: Master of Arts (Currently studying) – Principalship
Central Michigan University Global Campus
2008: Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Family Studies Mt. Pleasant, MI, USA
Central Michigan University
2009: TESOL/TEFL/TESL Certificate East Lansing, MI, USA
• Trained in First Aid.
• Trained in CPR.
• Received internship in counseling.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Able to adapt to most situations with ease and relative speed.
• Ability of to acquire language quickly.
• Deep interest in foreign culture and tradition.
• Extensive travel experience after living abroad for 6 years.
• Hobby artist.
• Maria Zvyagintseva: Current boss.
• David Whale: Professor.
• Hannah Melling: Former employee and colleague.