A good course can really help you develop your English abilities. To gain maximum success for your efforts, however, you really need to choose the right course for you.
There are 6 key questions to consider when deciding which English course is right for you.
1. Is the course at the right level for you to learn efficiently and effectively?
2. Will the course help you to achieve your goals?
3. Will the course build on your strengths in English?
4. Will the course address your weaknesses in English?
5. Is the course well-structured?
6. Does the course suit your style of learning?
When you find an English course that helps you to achieve your goals by meeting your needs in a well-structured way, then you will have found the best English course for you.
To find out more about how to answer each of these questions, see my blog article and my video on this topic at https://www.advancedenglishlearning.com/Best-English-Courses-Blog.
Dr Norman is the Director of Advanced English Learning. She has helped many students to achieve success and reach an advanced level of English for studying in an English speaking university and for working in an English speaking workplace. If you would like to benefit from Dr Norman’s experience and expertise, see the advanced English course and pronunciation programs that she offers at https://www.advancedenglishlearning.com/ and try some of the free lessons.