English schools in China
Details of Position
26 English Town is looking for teachers for its school in South Beijing that can start right away.
26 English Town is a private school that teaches children (3-15 y/o) English in a structured but playful manner. We believe that having fun while learning is very important for children. That is why we keep our classes diverse, active and fun. The teachers play an important role in this by having a lot of freedom in their role as teacher. We want them to get the best out of themselves so they can get the best out of the students. That is why we are looking for energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic teachers to join our fast growing school.
More about 26 English Town:
- Small classes with a maximum of 8 to 10 students.
- Teachers have creative freedom and are encouraged to use their own ideas (besides having the structure from our books).
- In classes under 7 years old the foreign teachers have a Chinese assistant to support them during every class.
- 40 minute classes.
- A fantastic group of colleagues that are always willing to help you out with any problems you might encounter.
- Education Required: Bachelor (for at least 2 years)
- Major: Any field
- Opportunities for first-time and experienced teachers.
- Non-crime record
- Health check
- Energetic, enthusiastic and comfortable around children.
- Native level competence of the English language.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 17.000 RMB every month (after tax)
- Work visa sponsorship arranged by 26 English Town.
- Airfare bonus of 5000 RMB on completion of your contract.
- All Chinese public holidays, as well as paid sick leave.
- Opportunities for professional development and growing into higher positions.
- Airport pickup and support in finding an apartment.
- An extra 2 weeks of unpaid leave if wanted
- Health insurance