English schools in the USA and Canada
Do you want to ...
• Improve your English to communicate effectively in the business world?
• Perfect your English to help you get a good job in any business field?
• Learn additional skills to help you succeed in your career?
• Make American business connections?
English is the language of international business. International professionals who seek a successful career in today’s complex global business environment must be able to function at a high level of competence in English. Whether you are thinking about pursuing a business career or you are a business professional wanting to improve your English skills to be able to communicate better with international clients and partners, the English for International Business program (EIB) will give you the knowledge, the skills and the confidence you need to communicate effectively in any business setting.
Designed for advanced-level students of English, the EIB program is offered year-round in 4- and 10-week sessions, and an 8-week enhanced session each summer, and focuses on improving specific skills for business communication, including:
• North American business concepts, practices and principles
• Business writing and computing, including letters, proposals, reports and resumes
• Business meetings, presentations, negotiations and case studies
• Business reading and business culture
• Business idioms and functions