English schools in the USA and Canada
As a fully-accredited language institute, we are proud to offer a first class program in the field of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL). And the best part is you can choose the path that’s right for you with our self-paced and group-paced options!
The self-paced program includes 13 modules. Self-paced students have up to 12 months to complete the course (but many finish in as little as three months!). Course evaluation is based on the performance of your assignments. A grade of 65 per cent or higher on each module ensures successful completion of the program.
The group-paced program is 11 weeks (with approximately 12 hours worth of reading and assignments each week). The course is delivered using Moodle, a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) that offers interaction between a facilitator and students. Each course will have an “online” classroom where students have access to a facilitator, other learners and course materials along with a variety of tools, features, and interactions to enhance your learning experience.
This course is open to anyone with a university degree, whether you are fresh out of school or in your retirement years. It is also open to university students in their final year of study and who are interested in travelling overseas to teach English.
• The TESL program offered at SACLI is recognized by TESL Canada.
• TESL certification is becoming a requirement to teach in Canadian private and public schools.
• SACLI will set up customized classes for teachers who wish to take the program together (minimum of 8 students required).
• Studying for a TESL qualification will make teaching easier. Through our TESL certificate program, you'll be armed with confidence and ideas that will help you do the job better.
• The TESL program at SACLI is recognised internationally. Alumni have gone on to teach in destinations around the world.
STUDY ABROAD CANADA LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
Address: 179 Queen St
PO Box 3231
Prince Edward Island
Telephone: 1 (902) 628-2379
Fax: 1 (902) 892-1198