English schools in the USA and Canada
The Kendall Park Learning Center is an independent educational institution, fully accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools and SEVIS approved school. KPLC offers the opportunity for international students to take classes during our six-week or eight-week sessions and make progress toward your academic, professional, and personal goals. If you are a non-immigrant and intend to become an F1 visa student with KPLC, KPLC is authorized to issue a Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant (F-1) ESL Students.
This program is designed specifically for international students who wish to study English at an American school. Balancing academic classroom work with cultural enrichment, the program offers students an ideal environment in which to improve their English language, reading, vocabulary, and writing skills while learning more about the history of the United States and American customs and society. This program is for students ages 6 to 18. During the summer, KPLC’s international program is integrated into KPLC’s larger curriculum. International students participate with American students in many activities and enhance their perspective by interacting with a globally diverse student population.
Who should come to KPLC?
- Students who wish to accelerate their curriculum or enhance their high school transcript for college admissions.
- Students who need to make up incomplete courses for credit or overcome problems in a particular subject.
- Students who want to maximize their performance on the College Board examinations.
- Students who want to prepare for course work they will be studying in the fall.
- International students who want to improve their proficiency in English.
- International students who wish to prepare for secondary and college study in the United States.
- Students seeking opportunities to explore new modes of self-expression while developing their communication skills.