ESL Jobs in China
Date: 19 February 2019
Multiple Positions Available
Position 1: English Teachers: 15 positions available
Position 2: Arts Teachers: 2 positions available
Position 3: Phys-Ed: 1 position available
Position 4: Dance Teacher: 1 position available
Great Opportunity for new to experienced English Teachers.
Apply for one or more positions above. Please ensure to let us know which position you are applying for.
- Salary: 20,000 – 30,000 RMB per month
- Expatriate medical insurance coverage
- Renewal Bonus
- Visa, work permit and resident’s card sponsorship
- Housing allowance
- City allowance
- Temporary accommodation on arrival for ten days
- One-off relocation reimbursement
- One-off excess baggage reimbursement
- Airfare reimbursement in relation to outward travel at the beginning of your period of employment
- Airfare reimbursement in relation to repatriation at the end of your period of employment
- Airfare reimbursement for annual leave
- Entitlement to enjoy the Staff Children’s tuition benefit plan at the School at which you are employed
to plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences for all pupils
- to prepare the teaching environment, whether inside or outside a classroom, for meaningful class activities
- to provide a variety of learning materials and resources
- to ensure that the teaching equipment and resources are well managed
- to establish and communicate clearly the learning intentions for all activities
- to use all relevant technology to support understanding and development
- to identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet the pupils’ varying needs
- to evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement
- to assign and grade any class work, homework, tests and assessments in line with School’s policies
- to ensure that an acceptable standard of pupils’ behavior is clearly stated and consistently maintained
- to ensure that all pupils are treated with respect – fairly and equally
- Passport from Native English speaking Countries
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Introduction video
- Professional photo
Apply Today! Elite English Academy will guide you through the process of becoming a successful Teacher in China.
Our Job Openings
We currently have over 90 job openings to fill by May 31 2019. Review the school categories and follow the application checklist below and apply today! Remember you only have to apply once, and we find you job options you can pursue within five business days.
Ningbo, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, North and Western Provinces
International School Listing
These schools are typically set up as a primary, middle and High School. Some also have DSD, and K12 courses and are provided to both Chinese and foreign students. Teaching times vary between 20-26 teaching hours per week. There is a limited amount of these schools in China.
These are typically Universities and colleges with around 15-20 hours of teaching time per week. Students are mature adults and can have a range of teaching topics, from the obvious English classes, to other subjects. Public schools typically have long breaks in the summer and for the Chinese New Year allowing for extended travel in and around Asia. Great for those who really want to get to travel.
These are privately run schools geared more towards children or adolescents and focus primarily on English. However, other topics and teaching curriculum may be available depending on the services offered. Teaching times per week range between 20-26 hours per week and typically have shortened vacation periods than that of typical Public Schools. In many cases salary can be on the mid to higher range,(see salary ranges below).
These training centers are geared towards the Chinese public, and can range from young children to mature adults. Many are set up as ESL, (English second language), with busy periods being those of the winter and summer holidays, (opposite of public schools). Curriculum is more based around rudimentary English. Teaching times typically can be longer than the other school types and can range from 20-30 hours per week. These schools typically pay higher salaries.
Contact us today email@example.com you are interested in our other English Teaching opportunities.
Chris and Tom