ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 December 2018
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel, explore and teach English as a foreign language? Apply to work in one of the most famous cities in the world. We currently have teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of these cosmopolitan cities and immerse yourself in their vibrant Asian culture.
A firmly established English learning centre, Monkey Tree, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their teams in Hong Kong and Macau. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month/18’000 – 20’000 MOP per month.
• Bonus upon completion of contract
• Comprehensive 8-day training program
• Over time payments available
• Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Placements also available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou and Zhongshan.
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com
Global Teacher Recruitment are a recruitment agency that work directly with learning centres and schools abroad to find exciting opportunities for people wanting to teach abroad. We make the process of finding work abroad easy, exciting and safe with our experienced recruitment team.