ESL Jobs in China
Date: 21 February 2018
Modern Education of Jilin, China is Western managed. Our school is licensed to employ foreign teachers to work in China.
- 500,000 RMB for completion of two years ($79,365.08 USD at 1USD=6.3RMB)
Paid: year 1 (16,000/month+28,000 year end bonus) + year 2 (20,000/month+ 40,000 year end bonus) = 500,000RMB
Two long vacation periods [winter: 4 weeks (January and February); summer: 3 weeks (July and August)]
Six month probation period
Job description: As you know, teaching young people takes energy and compassion...
- Classes: English as a Second Language at various age and skill levels
Students: Young Learner and Primary School age students
Working Hours: 25 teaching hours/week + (training, lesson prep)*, and promotions
Monday - Day Off, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 4:45 to 7:00, Friday 3:00 to 7:00, Saturday 8:00 to 5:00, Sunday 8:00 to 5:00
1 day/wk 1:30 to 4:30* ----(hours vary during January, February, July, and August)----
Requirements: You must be an educational professional... Contact me with questions...
• Native English speaker with extensive teaching experience and a BA and certificate, or MA
• Responsible, motivated, energetic, and outgoing personality with the ability to engage students in the curriculum in a positive and supportive manner
• Ability to work with co-teachers and staff with professionalism and integrity
• Willingness to learn and share teaching strategies and methods
• Flexibility and understanding in adapting to the cultural norms of China
• Ability to obtain a work visa (you must provide the necessary documents)