ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Dear Sirs and Madams.
Due to the fast business growth in China, we are looking to hire native-speakers / non-native of English to work with us in China as a kindergaren english teacher.
We are not an agent or intermediary, and the locations that we recruit for are either directly owned or partnered schools that use the Rockies designated curriculum. We have recruited more than 1000 teachers in the last 15 years.
For now we have 6 vacancies in XIANMEN,GUANGDONG,HENAN and request the teachers start on Sept.
Salary range: CNY14000-20000/ per month.（Before Tax）
We provide for all teachers:
1. Rockies have solid curriculum that is specifically written by Canadian specialists.
2. Rockies will arrange free Beginner level Chinese language lessons for the teacher to consist of not less than two (2) hours per week.
3. Rockies provide free Non-shared apartment with sample furniture.
4. Accident/medical insurance (group)
5. Work visa (Z visa)
6. Rockies provide appropriate assistance such as Visa application/ airport pickup etc.
Minimum teacher qualifications:
1. Native English speakers preferred but some locations allow non-native speakers as teachers
2. Age between 22-50 years old in good health.
3. Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
5. Responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me