ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Dear ESL teachers,
Guanghua Overseas Education a company is focusing on providing qualified foreign language teaching service to all levels of students, including kindergarten kids, primary school students to adults. The qualification, experiences and enthusiastic are the key values of our teaching service. Our organization is located in Ningxia Province. we have multiple campuses and we are developing rapidly.
The founder of the organization was educated in Europe, has abundant senior management experiences in European companies, speaks fluent English and directly leads our foreign teachers team. We perceive all of our foreign teachers as teammates. We expect our teachers could grow with us and develop their own career in China. We are not providing a job opportunity, we are providing a rapid growing platform where you can plan and develop your career strategy.
Now we are looking for qualified and experienced English teachers to give class to all levels of students from kindergarten kids to adults.
The details of the Job description could be found as following:
Location: Yinchuan, Ningxia Province
Start Date: End of August, 2017
Contract Length: One Year Contract
Eligible Candidates: ESL Teacher
Student Level: Kids and Teenagers, probably adults as well
Monthly Salary: 10000 RMB(Not more than 40 working hours weekly)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Vacation:Subject to local school schedule
Airport Pickup: Provided
Class assistance：Provided one Chinese teacher
As an ESL teacher, you are expected to :
1. To conduct classroom lessons to (quantity) kids in class with the assistance of one Chinese teacher, text books, white board teaching software and other necessary teaching materials.
2. To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
3. To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract children be involved in the training process.
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor degree or equivalent, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred.
3. At least 2 years English teaching experience with kindergarten or primary/ secondary school students.
4. Excellent communicative skills to develop and maintain successful working relationships with both students and staff, outgoing and friendly personality. Be reliable and responsible.
5. Highly-motivated and results orientated, with vigor and patience, love kids and teaching.
If you are interested in this occupation please contact us via: [email protected]
Thank you for your attention!
Guanghua Overseas Education