ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
We are a Singaporean Establishment, and are currently looking for a few English teachers to teach in our Joint (Singapore-China) Academic Projects.
Please refer to the details below:
Brief of Work:
1. Teachers would be placed in one of our International Departments in our partnering Public High Schools in Anhui Province
2. High school students (16-18 year-olds)
3. IELTS-based English course (coursebook and materials provided)
4. Organize and conduct co-curricula activities (e.g., English corners, speech contests, etc)
5. Teaching hours: 8 - 12 hours / week
6. Contract duration: 11 months, inclusive of paid public holidays
7. Friendly working environment
Brief of Requirements:
1. Bachelors degree (Medium of Instruction in English)
2. CELTA / TEFL certs or equivalent
3. 2 years relevant teaching experience
4. Native Speakers or Applicants whose first language is English Only (local governmental regulations)
Brief of Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary negotiable, depending on background and experience
- Teachers with TEFL Cert and MINIMAL Teaching Experience: Monthly Salary of 9000 RMB and above*;
- Teachers with TEFL Cert AND 2 Years Experience: Monthly salary of 12000RMB and above*;
* In general negotiable, depending on other strengths and experiences
2. Accommodation: Free good quality accommodation near or within school, washer, fridge, TV, AC, etc provided
3. Reimbursed Airfare
5. Work Visa
* Start date: Immediate
* Teachers already teaching in China and holding valid Foreign Expert Certificates and Residential Permits preferred.
Our schools are located in smaller 4th/5th-tier cities in Anhui Province (Lu’An City, Tianchang City, Wuwei City), but very accessible to bigger cities like Shanghai, Nanjing and Hefei, etc.
If you are interested, please do send a detailed CV in chronological order (with photograph), briefly stating teaching strengths and interests.
Please contact Dr. Wang asap: