ESL Jobs in China
Date: 1 November 2015
Founded in 1993, Hangzhou New Oriental School (NYSE: edu) is the leading provider of private education in China. We offer a highly competitive salary, and career growth opportunities.
We have hundreds of schools located in over 50 cities within China. And right now, we have several vacancies (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) in Hangzhou with POP Kids, U-CAN and ELT Super-A.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A native speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia,
and New Zealand is preferred.
- A bachelor’s diploma with a minimum 2 years post diploma work experience is required.
-Age between 25-45 years old
- 2 years’ teaching experience and teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
-Experience with teaching children, teenagers and adults
- Understanding and interest in Chinese culture
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- An energetic and enthusiastic disposition
-Utilizing creative, interactive speaking and listening activities that engage students
-Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum
-Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars
-Teachers is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students’ English abilities
-Working Visa (Z) sponsored (full-time teachers only)
-Paid holiday (full-time teachers only)
-Health insurance (full-time teachers only)
-Team building activities provided
-Other standard school benefits
If you would like to join the Hangzhou XDF team please send us your resume/CV.