ESL Jobs in China
Date: 27 October 2015
BOGE English Training Center is currently looking for qualified and experienced teachers for our rapidly expanding Young Learners’ programme.
Salary ranges from 10000-12000RMB fulltime depending on experience and working hours. We will provide a work permit and accommodation allowance. On completion of one year service a flight reimbursement will be paid. If you are interested in this position, please send all relevant documentation with a recent photo to [email protected]. Thank you.
1. Location: Zhengzhou
2. Student Group: Group age of 6-12 students.
3. Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday, 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday. Or two consecutive days off per week.
4. Working hours: 2:00pm-8:00pm from Wednesday to Friday, 9am-6pm on weekends including 20 teaching hours per week.
5. One year contract (possible to extend)
6. Class Capacity: 4-12 students （Normal Class）/1 student（VIP class）
7. Start date: ASAP
Salary and Welfare：
1. Base Salary: 8000RMB-10000RMB (before tax) which will be paid every 15th day every month.
2. Performance-related pay: 2000RMBper month (Before Tax).
Performance-related pay will be judged on attendance, class quality, student retention, students and parents’ feedback, training with other teachers, office duties and so on.
3. Overtime and extra teaching hours: 150RMB per hour for teaching hours.
4. Accommodation: provide accommodation or 1500RMB for accommodation allowance.
5. Vacation & Day Off: Paid holidays and as school required.
6. Reimbursement: flight reimbursement for full-time, year-round employees.
7. Visa: responsible for work visa and Foreign Expert Certificate.
8. Insurance: medical insurance costs covered.
9. Teaching assistant: have teaching assistants for daily teaching.
10. Promotion: definite opportunities for promotion within an expanding organization.
11. Training is provided.
12. Additional information: not responsible for family and relatives expenses.
Requirements / Qualifications:
1. Native English speakers with standard pronunciation. Proficient use of English language (speaking, reading and writing) is a must;
2. Bachelor’s degree or above (preferably related to early childhood education) and two years or above related working experience;
3. Passionate, love to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents;
4. Open-minded, easy-going, patient and responsible;
5. Able to work under pressure;
6. Physically fit, active, energetic and can sing;
7. Team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills;
8. Values integrity and professionalism;
9. Self-motivated, goal oriented and coachable;
10. Experience of working with kids aged 4 to13 is a plus;
11. Will be in China for another 1 year at least.