ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
About the school:
The name of our college is Wuhan College of Foreign Languages and Foreign Affairs (Abbreviated as WHFLFA in following text). It was established in 2002, a legal and formal college approved by Ministry of Education and Hubei Provincial People’s Government.
At the present, WHFLFA sets up 33 majors for students to choose. Currently it has more than 7000 students and over 400 teachers. WHFLFA’s curriculum places a particular emphasis on foreign language training and maintains rigorous standards in students’ studies. Language courses other than English, such as French, Spanish, Russian, Korean, and Japanese, are offered.
WHFLFA is located in East Lake Luoyan Scenic Area, Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei Province. The school is near the famous tourist attraction 'East Lake Greenway'. You can enjoy beautiful scenery here. The campus is also a few miles to north of Wuhan Railway Station, so it is very convenient for High-speed Rail, subway, bus and other vehicles.
About the job:
1. Student age: 18 to 21 years old.
2. Working hours: 18 - 20 teaching periods per week (from Mon. to Fri.)
3. Classroom organization: Besides giving lecture in the classroom, teachers are also expected to organize some corner activities outside the classroom during the planned teaching periods.
Note: 1. One teaching period equals to 45 minutes; 2. Every year has two semester and one semester has 18 working weeks.
About the qualifications:
1). An English native speaker;
2). A bachelor degree plus two-year teaching experience after graduation;
3). OR new graduates with a major of English or Education;
4). OR a bachelor degree and 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certifcate.
About the salary:
We can offer good salary of 7000–8000 Yuan RMB per month after tax. The salary is negotiable, based on applicants' educational background and teaching experiences.
About other benefits:
1. Work Permit and China Residence Permit provided;
2. Free apartment on campus with washroom and kitchen, including all necessary furniture, electrical appliances, free internet, electricity and hot water;
3. Round-trip airfares reimbursement (maximum 8000 Yuan RMB) if you complete one-year contract, or one-way airfares reimbursement (maximum 4000 Yuan RMB) for the completion of half-year contract;
4. 2200 Yuan RMB travelling bonus if you complete one-year contract, or 1100 Yuan RMB for the completion of half-year contract;
4. Medical insurance and free treatment in the school's clinic;
5. Group Trip in Spring or Autumn (paid by school), Christmas party and Mid-autumn activities; etc.
If you are interested in this position, please donot hesitate to contact Yuanwei(Anita) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org