ESL Jobs in China
Date: 27 October 2015
This position is open to native ESL teachers for teenagers (6-14 years old) all year round.
Hohhot, the capital of inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, lies at the center of Inner Mongolia, about 670 km (415 miles) from Beijing. It has a population of 1.5 million and covers an area of about 6,200 sq km. Hohhot is an important regional transport center and starting-off point for tours to Gegentala Grassland. As a historical and cultural city Hohhot has many ancient relics, including Zhaojun Tomb, Five Pagoda Temple, and White Tower. Almost all the universities of Inner Mongolia are located in Hohhot
Click the link below to learn more about Hohhot.
Click the link below to learn more about living cost in Hohhot.
Click the link below to learn more about Mongolian Culture
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
2. Bachelor Degree Preferred
3. 20-40 years old
4. Teaching Experience Preferred esp. Primary school Teaching Experience
1. RMB 5000-5500
(Extra hours could be arranged upon request.)
2. Paid National Holiday
3. Free Furnished Accommodation with Internet, Shower, Washing Maching etc.
4. Flight allowance:
5. We will pick you up at Hohhot airport and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Contract: Flexible ( one year)
It is my pleasure to welcome you to join us. If they are interested in this position, please send CV and photo along with our job link to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you.