ESL Jobs in China
Date: 31 October 2017
One semester contract:
Feb 26, 2018-July 5, 2018
Two semesters contract:
Feb 26, 2018-Jan 10,2019
Nanjing-the captail city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development, Public college ESL position.
Zhenjiang, one of the major cities in Jiangsu province, public university ESL positions.
2) Monday to Friday (weekends off), 16-18 teaching periods per week, no office hours(45 mins per period)
Salary and Benefits:
1) Reasonable Intern salary(
8,000RMB per month salary for College ESL position.
6,500RMB per month salary for Univeristy ESL position.
2) Up to 6 weeks paid holidays (Summber holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
3) Free accommodation or accommodation allowance provided
4) Flight subsidy
5) Comprehensive Medical Insurance
6) Career development opportunities
7) Airport pick-up service
Qualifications and Requirements:
1) Native English speakers
2) Graduate school students
3) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) are preferential
4) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude