ESL Jobs in China
Date: 12 August 2016
English Teaching Positions in Shanghai 14750 – 16750 RMB/month with bonus and visa
Happy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press.
We are currently seeking full time teachers for our center in our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 16 schools in shanghai and 10schools around shanghai providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old.
• Maximum of 22 classes teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with TAs in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Attend centre social events
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand
• Plenty of passion and energy
* On the job training
* Competitive salary
* Flight reimbursement
* Transportation Allowance
* Assessment Allowance
* 7 days paid holidays + 12 days Chinese public holidays
* Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
* Medical Insurance
* Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
* 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
* Pick up service
Follow us on twitter – Happy Goal English
Linkedin – Happy Goal Kids English
Our website: http://careers.happygoal.cn/
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in shanghai is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security. If you are interested in this position, please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.