English schools in Korea
I am not a recruiter. I am helping my current school find a replacement Native English Teacher. We are looking for a new teacher to start July 2nd. This is a great medium-sized academy in Seoul that teaches primarily elementary students, with some middle school and high school students. I have been teaching here for over a year, and I can honestly say that the director is kind, and always pays on-time. The rest of the staff is also incredible nice and supportive. The school is located in Guii-dong, Gwangjin-Gu, Seoul.
We are looking for an American or Canadian Native English Teacher, preferably with experience living abroad and working with children. The school offers E-2 visa sponsorship, housing, 50% medical coverage, and 50% pension. Additionally, you also get severance at the end of your 1 year contract. Preference will be given to people already residing in Korea.
If you are interested in the position, please email us with a resume, cover letter, photo, and the information below at email@example.com. Please also indicate the status of your work documents (visa, FBI check, apostilled degree).
Please include all the following information in the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org :
Visa status (document status):
Date of Birth:
Best time to contact (and time zone):
-Visa document scans (as available - apostilled degree and FBI Background Check)
- Location: Gwangjin-Gu, Seoul
- Salary:.2-2.4 Korean Won
- Starting Date: July 2nd, 2018
- Working hours: 1:40 pm - 10:00 pm, Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays and 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Student Type: Mostly Elementary to Middle School students with some High School students
- Housing: Furnished single studio
- Vacation: 10 days + Korean National holidays
- Airplane ticket to Korea: Supplied by school or reimbursed upon arrival