Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in China

Teaching China Visa

Old question but I would like some info.

I am in the UK but travelling to Thailand for a month before moving to China to teach in March

I don't think my docs will be completed before I leave so the Z visa will have to be applied for either from Thailand or China when I get there.

Should I apply for a double entry tourist visa or F from Bangkok to travel on?
Alternatively if my WP is processed in time can I apply for a Z from BKK?

I am a UK citizen

Go to another board -