Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- My Arabic for your German and English by: Asmaa Medhat
I can speak Arabic , English ,German well but I love practicing the languages with the other.Iam so paitent and I can help you friendly , You can connect me Ich kann Arabisch , Englisch ,Deutsch..
- My Arabic for your Turkish by: Ahmad orabi
my names is Ahmad orabi i am a designer graphic i want to learn a Turkish language and improve my skills in English if you need a help in English or Arabia language .. add me in Facebook to help you..
- My Russian for your English by: Anna
Hello ! My name is Anna.I would like to improve my English I'll help u with u Russian. I like reading,baking,fishing. If your native language is Engkish Do not hesitate to write me!)
- My Arabic for your English by: Hussein
Hello All, I am Hussein from Jordan, I need to exchange language because I want to practice and improve my English skills, So please if anyone interested please contact me. I will teach you Arabic..
- My English for your Russian by: Your Russian for my American English
I am looking for a native Russian speaker who can explain the grammar rules to me as well as teach me casual Russian conversation.
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: We are looking for American or Canadian teachers by: ABC360
$25 hourly!!! Home-based ESL teacher for summer vacation Be: - Available from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.(GMT+8 Beijing Time) - Able to instruct subject English(pre to 12) according to a model..
- English Tutor: Develop your English to an advanced level with Dr Norman by: Dr Norman
Are you at an intermediate or upper-intermediate level of English? Would you like to study at an English speaking university or work in an English speaking workplace? I would like to help you achieve..
- English Tutor: by: Alex Hughes
Hi, I am available for teaching English via Skype. I offer the following: General Conversation Business English Interview Preparation Exam Preparation (e.g. IELTS) I have over 3 years experience of..
- Learning Tips: Learning English vocabulary efficiently and effectively by: Dr Norman
There are two basic principles for learning vocabulary efficiently and effectively. 1. Seeing and hearing words in use The more real English that you see and hear on a daily basis, the more your..
- Learning Tips: Tips for effectively learning grammar by: Dr Norman
You can learn to use grammar easily and correctly in your everyday speaking and writing by using the most powerful techniques. These techniques come from 2 main approaches to teaching and learning..
- Re Learning English Pronunciation Tips by: Dr Norman
Here are the video links to the pronunciation videos below! They should work now! For the video on consonant production, go to https://youtu.be/yCaoI2oxEfo For the video on vowel production, go to..
- How to teach GERUND (PPP Model) by: Mary
I want to write up a lesson plan in PPP model but am not sure how to. I am drawing blank when it comes to the gerund. I would need a good warmer idea to set the theme for the lesson. then I would..
- Re: ESL student newspaper by: Yanni Zack
Casey, Congratulations on wanting the students to develop an ESL Newspaper. Here is my suggestion: Determine what the interests are for your ESL Students regarding the different roles in the..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- For Teachers: 3 Super Easy Detox Drinks to Survive the Day by: Lada
Awww, do you know that feeling, too? Your head is spinning from noisy kids, never-ending home assignments, and sense of hunger that you got used to. If you are lucky, your 5-minute lunch consists of..
- We need to revolutionize the studying habits of our students by: Sava
On my way to class, I watched some students pacing back and forth while repeatedly reciting English words in an attempt to memorize their spelling. I could not resist the temptation to stop and ask..
- 15 Tips for First Time Teachers by: Jaesig
1. Lay down the law. An effective, productive classroom environment is one that has rules as well as consequences that are presented, displayed and briefly explained. Don’t just assume that every..
- New pronunciation game idea by: ESL+games
I've just posted a new idea for a pronunciation game based on minimal pairs, haven't had a chance to try it out yet!
- How to Multiply Fractions by: Jen
How to Multiply Fractions If you have mastered adding and subtracting fractions, often multiplying fractions will seem a lot less complicated. Many of the steps feel similar, but much of the work..
- Task 2 IELTS practice essays - Two Question Essays by: IELTS Edits
Task 2 IELTS practice essays Two Question Essays 1. Nowadays we communicate less with our family members face to face. What are the causes of this ? What are some potential solutions ? 2. In many..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re Legalisation by: Turnoi Turjakuunnen
I have done a rough translatioonn for you and also broken the text into pieces for you to verify by using a Chinese-English Dictionary whether my translation is correct or not. Note that the document..
- Re Face of the new FT in China by: Turnoi Turjakuunnen
Yes, indeed. Now, not all FTs are like that but there are and have been far too many of those types that you described below. For me, they belong into the category of deechers who should not be..
- Legalisation by: Odd Bob Job
I know it looks like I have been to visit a public toilet but this is the building to legalise something. Dr Turnoi or Phb person will tell you what it says exactly. Inside they had the cheek to ask..
[an error occurred while processing this directive]