Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- Pen Pals for my Students: English by: Niall
I am an ESL teacher currently working in South Korea. I have some students who I would like to set up with some penpals. I would like to set up a weekly class in which the students can e-mail or make..
- Pen Pals for my Students: Looking for English penpals, 13-14 years old by: Iza de Abreu
Hello I am Iza, from Brazil and looking for penpals for my two students (13 and 14 years old). They would like to practice written and oral communication skills. Both, native or non native english..
- My French for your Chinese, Japanese by: roland
will like to exchange my french for chinese,Japanises and others you can call me via 00237671120181 Mr Roland
- Pen Pals for my Students: English, 13 year olds by: Pálné Bedő Beáta
I am looking for penpals for my 15 students. They are 13 years old. We would like to practice communication in English either through letters, or videos.
- My Arabic for your English by: Mai Mohammed
Hello i'm a native Arabic speaker from Egypt, i'm studying at faculty of arts English department. I wanna improve my English and i can help you to learn the Arabic language .
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Looking for full-time or part-time English + other language teachers. Students are corporate/professional Koreans by: Brentphone
We are hiring full-time or part-time English + other language teachers (native speakers with some Korean language skills or gyopos). You will be conversing and teaching corporate/professional..
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Online ESL Teachers Needed by: Open English / Natalia McGuire
Position Overview: Open English is searching for native English speakers to provide academic services for beginner to advanced students from the comfort of their own home, or in our Miami office. Our..
- English Tutor: English courses, from Children to Conversational to Business English by: ISpeakBetter
We at ISpeakBetter offer English courses from Children to Conversational to Business English. We provide students a one on one online classes that will make them study the pre-designed courses suited..
- Learning Tips: Tips for effectively learning grammar by: Dr Norman
You can learn to use grammar easily and correctly in your everyday speaking and writing by using the most powerful techniques. These techniques come from 2 main approaches to teaching and learning..
- Re Learning English Pronunciation Tips by: Dr Norman
Here are the video links to the pronunciation videos below! They should work now! For the video on consonant production, go to https://youtu.be/yCaoI2oxEfo For the video on vowel production, go to..
- Learning: Using eLearning in the Classroom: Top 5 Platforms for Language Learning by: David Grover
Becoming bilingual will open up new worlds of opportunity for your students. They’ll get a head start on life, and mastery of a second language can even help them command a higher rate in their..
- How to teach GERUND (PPP Model) by: Mary
I want to write up a lesson plan in PPP model but am not sure how to. I am drawing blank when it comes to the gerund. I would need a good warmer idea to set the theme for the lesson. then I would..
- Re: ESL student newspaper by: Yanni Zack
Casey, Congratulations on wanting the students to develop an ESL Newspaper. Here is my suggestion: Determine what the interests are for your ESL Students regarding the different roles in the..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- 15 Tips for First Time Teachers by: Jaesig
1. Lay down the law. An effective, productive classroom environment is one that has rules as well as consequences that are presented, displayed and briefly explained. Don’t just assume that every..
- How to teach English writing skills to adult learners by: Kate Bones
If you teach English as a second language, you probably know how hard it is to inspire students to start writing in English. That's mainly because writing is a skill that requires them to be highly..
- 10 essential tips for teaching English as foreign language abroad by: Amelia
Teaching English abroad is probably one of the most rewarding experiences for teachers. Before jumping on such an opportunity, remember that it's also a great challenge. Teachers of English as a..
- New pronunciation game idea by: ESL+games
I've just posted a new idea for a pronunciation game based on minimal pairs, haven't had a chance to try it out yet!
- How to Multiply Fractions by: Jen
How to Multiply Fractions If you have mastered adding and subtracting fractions, often multiplying fractions will seem a lot less complicated. Many of the steps feel similar, but much of the work..
- Task 2 IELTS practice essays - Two Question Essays by: IELTS Edits
Task 2 IELTS practice essays Two Question Essays 1. Nowadays we communicate less with our family members face to face. What are the causes of this ? What are some potential solutions ? 2. In many..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re What Happens To Children Born After The Sex Tourists Leave by: amused
The primary benefit of a prostitute's use of contraception is protecting the world from Silverboy and Fox spawn.
- Re why to blame China? by: paul fox
- Re What Happens To Children Born After The Sex Tourists Leave by: paul fox
Yep, agree ! If you don't want to get preggers, use a johnny - it's not rocket science! If you wanna be a whore, take the pill Don't complain 5 years later after you have screwed so many guys that..
[an error occurred while processing this directive]