Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- Pen Pals for my Students: English teacher in France looking for English penpals by: Adrian Quiroz
Hello!! Do you have a group of 15-30 students? I'm an English Teacher in France and I'm looking for penpals in English for my students. Could we arrange to have our classes be pen-pals? Thank you
- My Spanish for your English, German, French and/or Italian by: Francisco Ferrer
Are you a certified English, German, Italian and/or French teacher? Would you like to learn / improve your Spanish? Come study with us!!! We offer 80 hours of Spanish classes, materials, room and..
- Pen Pals for my Students: female 12 year old student needs an English pen pal by: Catherine
I am an English Teacher from Greece and I am seeking a pen pal for my 12 year old student (girl) . So, whoever is from 11-14 and preferably also a girl, please email me. Thanks a lot !
- My Arabic for your English by: marawan samir
i wish to learn english
- Language Exchange Websites: app using Instagram feeds by: Ramsel
Hello, I'm posting because we're making an app for language exchange using Instagram feeds as conversation starters and we need more English learners! Here are some photos of recent chats:..
- American Accent: Improve Your English Speaking and Other Fluency Skills by: James
IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE. As an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher/tutor/coach, I focus full-time on improving all English skills, including accent reduction, according to..
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: We are looking for Native English Speaking Teachers for 1-on-1 teaching, student assessment, lesson planning by: EnglishTutor.co / Shelly Chen
Online English Teacher Location: Work from Home , Anywhere EnglishTutor.co is building a community of online English teachers. Our goal is to make it easy for online English teachers to be discovered..
- Others: Hindi / Chinese / English by: Rohina
Hi! My name is Rohina, and I'm a native Hindi speaker teaching English in China. I can teach Hindi, English and Chinese. Please let me know if I can help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOEFL: Using a template by: John
I want to say a few things about the TOEFL today. I recommend using a template to get organised. Have you ever tried painting with a template? It makes life so easy because you can simply follow the..
- Confused Words: Words That English Learners Tend to Confuse by: Kelly Smith
When it comes to writing and spelling, English is easily one of the most challenging languages around. English learners often find themselves confused when facing two words that look similar, but..
- Another free grammar lesson for Turnoi. by: Beth
It is normal for languages as living organisms to have alternating pronunciations and spellings in certain cases that do not follow a fixed grammar rule Oh dear. You really would argue the opposite..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- Re: Online tutorial questions by: Yanni Zack
Since we are now moving into the technology world for Online Teaching, I am finding that using Skype is a great way to conduct ESL Teaching as this uses both the Phone and chat at the same time.
- Taking minutes & writing reports by: Sondes
Hey fellow teachers, I have upper advanced classes and I would like to teach them how to take minutes in a meeting and write a report out of those minutes. Are there any lesson plans that have videos..
- Pros and cons of different career paths in education by: Silvana Mandero
Graduates of various teaching programs and those who would like to redirect their career path must consider different aspects of choosing from the options available within the educational services...
- Classroom Introverts - How to Approach Them and Make Them Feel Safe by: Michelle
It's fair to say that most education systems aren't adapted to hosting introvert students. In fact, the most important institutions in our lives, such as schools and workplaces, all tend to favor..
- BYOD in the classroom - How to Convince Parents It's a Good Idea? by: Tess Pajaron
A successful introduction of a “bring your own device” (BYOD) program is a hard nut to crack. Headmasters and teachers should be prepared to face various challenges, such as developing a policy..
- ESL Activity - Paper Airplane Game by: Jamie Rochfort
Directions: • Issue each student with 2 or 3 A4 sheets of scrap paper along with the written instructions (see below); • Provide a demonstration for the class by making one with the step-by-step..
- ESL English Lesson: Saudi driving ban for women by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about women not being allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia. Can you imagine a woman in your country not being allowed to drive a car simply because she is a woman? It’s hard to..
- ESL English Lesson: Noisy and disruptive neighbours! by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about noisy neighbours! They can be very annoying. It can be loud music blasting out. Someone could hold a party. In this instance it is better they invite their neighbours. If you..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re An opportunity worth seizing... by: Silverboy
Yes, the first post was about a 4700 rmb necklace. This latest one is about a handbag. Mr Nobody just sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear in order to promote his GW agenda.
- ethics in education by: martin hainan
What moral obligation does a foreign teacher have when he or she becomes aware that their employer is not providing a valuable educational experience to his or her students? Is the teacher ethically..
- Re An opportunity worth seizing... by: Silverboy
Indeed, it is not just China. It is just that China is one of the countries where a lot of people have become rich quickly ( by dubious means for a lot of them ) Also Russia and Brazil. Sadly, money..
[an error occurred while processing this directive]