Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- My Arabic for your English by: Rakan
Hi this is Rakan Muski I came form saudi arabia I'm 20 years old i'm studying at centale piedmont community collge I'm teaking ELS Engilshe clasess i'm clean and quite i like to speak withe a knew..
- Pen Pals: English by: yasiii
- My Arabic for your English by: Sara
أبحث عن شخص أمارس معه اللغة الإنجليزية و يمارس معي اللغة العربية Im looking forward practice English convorsatin
- Pen Pals for my Students: Looking for English speaking young teens by: diane mariotti
Dear all, I am teaching english to a class of 7 young teens and would love to have them exchange letters/emails with students of a similar age, preferably native english speakers. My students are at..
- My Arabic for your English/Spanish by: Kayal
Hi, I am a native Arabic speaker and can speak good English but there is always a room for improvement! I would also like to learn Spanish (absolute beginner) don't hesitate to drop me an email if..
- English Tutor: Online English Lessons with CELTA Qualified and Native English Teacher ~ Free Trial Lesson by: Amy
Hello! My name is Amy, and I am a Cambridge CELTA qualified English teacher from the United States. I offer private English lessons over Skype. I customize each lesson to meet your needs and fit your..
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Online IT Trainer (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) needed, Spanish native speaker by: WOOSPEAK
Woospeak is an online training center. To reinforce our training team, we are looking for an IT Trainer (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) who will teach online using the internet web conferencing. The..
- English Tutor: In Xinjiang Urumqi, China by: Adil
hello, my name is Adil. i am from pakistan. i live in xinjiang urumqi. i am english teacher. anyonw who wants to learn english in xinjiang Urumqi contact me. price is very low. i can teach to family..
- Re Learning Tips: Don't call the British, the English. by: Spector
But as I have said, because we(Anglos Saxons, Celts) are being out-bred we will have your republic one day...and it'll make Inner Mongolia a jolly gay place to live. Nowt against inner mongolia (love..
- Re Learning Tips: Don't call the British, the English. by: yu2fa3
If the UK was a republic, it wouldn't much matter. Look at China and Russia, they have many different nationalities in one country. We would all simply be federal subjects, and none of this getting..
- Abbreviations: K.I.S.S. meaning by: student
KISS is an acronym for "Keep it simple, stupid" as a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- Re: Online tutorial questions by: Yanni Zack
Since we are now moving into the technology world for Online Teaching, I am finding that using Skype is a great way to conduct ESL Teaching as this uses both the Phone and chat at the same time.
- Taking minutes & writing reports by: Sondes
Hey fellow teachers, I have upper advanced classes and I would like to teach them how to take minutes in a meeting and write a report out of those minutes. Are there any lesson plans that have videos..
- Pros and cons of different career paths in education by: Silvana Mandero
Graduates of various teaching programs and those who would like to redirect their career path must consider different aspects of choosing from the options available within the educational services...
- Classroom Introverts - How to Approach Them and Make Them Feel Safe by: Michelle
It's fair to say that most education systems aren't adapted to hosting introvert students. In fact, the most important institutions in our lives, such as schools and workplaces, all tend to favor..
- BYOD in the classroom - How to Convince Parents It's a Good Idea? by: Tess Pajaron
A successful introduction of a “bring your own device” (BYOD) program is a hard nut to crack. Headmasters and teachers should be prepared to face various challenges, such as developing a policy..
- ESL Activity - Paper Airplane Game by: Jamie Rochfort
Directions: • Issue each student with 2 or 3 A4 sheets of scrap paper along with the written instructions (see below); • Provide a demonstration for the class by making one with the step-by-step..
- ESL English Lesson: Saudi driving ban for women by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about women not being allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia. Can you imagine a woman in your country not being allowed to drive a car simply because she is a woman? It’s hard to..
- ESL English Lesson: Noisy and disruptive neighbours! by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about noisy neighbours! They can be very annoying. It can be loud music blasting out. Someone could hold a party. In this instance it is better they invite their neighbours. If you..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re re: Mandarin learning or propaganda? by: San Migs
Economic and Political thought are part of all education, even if only presented tacitly. Agree and disagree. A distant relative was someone who had to flee a communist country because he was deemed..
- re: indonesia executions by: San Migs
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32491980 Let us hope the president of Indonesia sees sense and reprieves them. I will totally support Australia, a commonwealth country, over Indonesia, which in..
- Re re: Mandarin learning or propaganda? by: San Migs
Hahahha, yes that would be funny. [edited]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]