Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- Pen Pals: English by: Colin
I am an English teacher and would like to spend some of my free time testing my new ielts training ideas with anyone studying ielts, all free as it is a help to me
- My Arabic for your German by: ibrahim ahmad
hallo I am ibrahim in egypt my native language is arabic I want to learn german
- My Chinese for your English by: 海蓝
Hi.I'm Mr. Jiang in China.My native language is Chinese. I also know some English.Could we make friends .I can teach you Chinese.you can teach me some English.We can teach others (in China) English..
- Pen Pals: English Pen Pals to you or your students. by: Eduardo Antonio Leran
Hello Everyone(s)! I am available at anytime as your english pen pals to you or your students. Do contact me : [email protected]
or touch me via my mobile :+60148852500 0r through wechat id..
- Pen Pals for my Students: English by: Hamzah Ali Nsubuga
Hello I would like to get pen pals for my kids aged between 5-12 years old, they are 10-15 in total, they would love to have friends from countries to teach them English and make friends. We are from..
- English Tutor: General and Business English by: Mark Fyers
Study English with a Professional Business and General English Teacher with a native NZ citizen. Did you know that the NZ accent is the most correct form of English in the world? It was based on King..
- English Tutor: Online English Teacher by: PopOn
Pop On 7Day Activity Series Recruitment CAMPAIGN: WHO are we looking for? New version of Pop On has been released! We are looking for ONLINE ENGLISH TUTORS who can build, deliver English lessons as..
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Online Company looking for Native English Speakers by: Yolly Miller
Yuxi Aupair company is an Online School based in China, looking for Native English speakers ,ESL Teachers from AMERICA , CANADA , AUSTRALIA, SOUTH AFRICA AND UK who can teach students online . Our..
- Re Confused Words: Words That English Learners Tend to Confuse by: Antecedtly smith
Investigate these two sentences – one of them contains an error: I poured over book after book. We pored over the catalogues. Is it accurate to say that you are questionable which one is correct?..
- Learning Tips: Are you ready to study an advanced English course online? by: Dr Norman
Studying at an advanced level online requires you to consider: 1. If your English is at the right level and you are ready to study; 2. Your goals for improvement; and 3. Your learning style and level..
- Learning Tips: Learning English vocabulary efficiently and effectively by: Dr Norman
There are two basic principles for learning vocabulary efficiently and effectively. 1. Seeing and hearing words in use The more real English that you see and hear on a daily basis, the more your..
- Re: teaching esl to asian children (unmotivated students) by: zombie5
Very good point. Works well in some demanding situations.
- Re: Running an English Corner by: zombie5
The history of, and love it or loath it parts need serious updating or correction. Speaking as someone who lived in Tianjin and Chengdu in 2016-17.
- THE 8 WORST BLUNDERS TEACHERS CAN MAKE IN CLASS by: Gab
Being an excellent teacher is never easy. Mistakes are committed from time to time as you try to figure out what teaching style and class management technique works best for you. This is..
- 6 COMMON MYTHS ABOUT TEACHING ENGLISH by: Gab
Every job has its own facts and misconceptions and teaching ESL is no exception. Here are some of the common myths about teaching English. Myth # 1: Teaching is easy and anyone can do it Teaching in..
- Teaching and living in China 2017 by: Bob
Teaching and living in China I’m an educated English teacher. I started teaching English in China last year. What you read here are facts, not based on any kind of opinion. 1. Chinese people spit..
- 4 Reasons You Will Love Online Teaching by: Janine
Studying online has been chosen by many people, both kids and adults, through the past years. It becomes more in demand, hence, needs more manpower. Therefore, many teachers, both by profession and..
- New pronunciation game idea by: ESL+games
I've just posted a new idea for a pronunciation game based on minimal pairs, haven't had a chance to try it out yet!
- How to Multiply Fractions by: Jen
How to Multiply Fractions If you have mastered adding and subtracting fractions, often multiplying fractions will seem a lot less complicated. Many of the steps feel similar, but much of the work..
- Task 2 IELTS practice essays - Two Question Essays by: IELTS Edits
Task 2 IELTS practice essays Two Question Essays 1. Nowadays we communicate less with our family members face to face. What are the causes of this ? What are some potential solutions ? 2. In many..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re Tampering with the internet by: Silverboy
That is indeed a pain. Another reason not to live in China IM0. Censorship and the lack of free speech is getting worse all the time there and now the idiotic "leader" of China could be there for..
- Re Tampering with the internet by: UNCARING
I'm not concerned about it. I continue to use the internet as a medium for free entertainment, football matches and news.
- Re Tampering with the internet by: Another Willie
Caring, with all respect, why do you write non-standard English on an ESL "teachers" board?
[an error occurred while processing this directive]