Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- Pen Pals for my Students: Looking for English 2nd grade students by: Carolina
Hello, I'm an ESL teacher in Tijuana, México. I'm looking for 2nd grade elementary students to be able to write in English with them so they can practice. They're very basic with writing but I want..
- My English for your Spanish by: Thomas Gabert
I am a 57 year-old American male. My written Spanish is at the native level. I am interested in religion and history. Since I love to read and write in Spanish, translation demons fascinate me. I..
- My Farsi for your English by: Ali Dadjoo
Hi Im ali from Iran . I would like to speak english complatly. By the way to find a good friend in the other country . I like to invite him / her to my country I will be waite you A.dadjoo
- My Farsi for your English by: farnoosh
I would like to speak English fluently.Also, it is my pleasure to teach you Persian. looking forward to hearing from you!
- My English for your Thai by: Richard
Hi I would love to teach you English in exchange for Thai. I am not a beginner I can speak and read quite well I just want to practice so I don't forget it before I return in a years time I am a..
- English Tutor: Online English Tutor Available by: Teacher Apple
Do you want to study English online via Skype or Kakao Talk? Now, your wait is over! Teacher Apple has been teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) since 2002 to various students like Koreans,..
- English Tutor: North American Accent - all levels by: Andrea
ENGLISH ONLINE TUTOR (North American English) 13.00 U.S Dollars per class I am an experienced Native born English Tutor from Canada. I completed the TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGAGE requirement 8..
- Others: Web Search Evaluator - Chinese - China by: Staffing Specialist
Language Required: English and Chinese Link to apply:..
- Re Learning Tips: Don't call the British, the English. by: Spector
But as I have said, because we(Anglos Saxons, Celts) are being out-bred we will have your republic one day...and it'll make Inner Mongolia a jolly gay place to live. Nowt against inner mongolia (love..
- Re Learning Tips: Don't call the British, the English. by: yu2fa3
If the UK was a republic, it wouldn't much matter. Look at China and Russia, they have many different nationalities in one country. We would all simply be federal subjects, and none of this getting..
- Abbreviations: K.I.S.S. meaning by: student
KISS is an acronym for "Keep it simple, stupid" as a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- Re: Online tutorial questions by: Yanni Zack
Since we are now moving into the technology world for Online Teaching, I am finding that using Skype is a great way to conduct ESL Teaching as this uses both the Phone and chat at the same time.
- Taking minutes & writing reports by: Sondes
Hey fellow teachers, I have upper advanced classes and I would like to teach them how to take minutes in a meeting and write a report out of those minutes. Are there any lesson plans that have videos..
- Pros and cons of different career paths in education by: Silvana Mandero
Graduates of various teaching programs and those who would like to redirect their career path must consider different aspects of choosing from the options available within the educational services...
- Classroom Introverts - How to Approach Them and Make Them Feel Safe by: Michelle
It's fair to say that most education systems aren't adapted to hosting introvert students. In fact, the most important institutions in our lives, such as schools and workplaces, all tend to favor..
- BYOD in the classroom - How to Convince Parents It's a Good Idea? by: Tess Pajaron
A successful introduction of a “bring your own device” (BYOD) program is a hard nut to crack. Headmasters and teachers should be prepared to face various challenges, such as developing a policy..
- ESL Activity - Paper Airplane Game by: Jamie Rochfort
Directions: • Issue each student with 2 or 3 A4 sheets of scrap paper along with the written instructions (see below); • Provide a demonstration for the class by making one with the step-by-step..
- ESL English Lesson: Saudi driving ban for women by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about women not being allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia. Can you imagine a woman in your country not being allowed to drive a car simply because she is a woman? It’s hard to..
- ESL English Lesson: Noisy and disruptive neighbours! by: David Robinson
Today let’s talk about noisy neighbours! They can be very annoying. It can be loud music blasting out. Someone could hold a party. In this instance it is better they invite their neighbours. If you..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" by: Robert
Wow, are you ever upset, slow down SB, you are going to have a heart attack. Just saying.
- Re Beijing vs Shanghai by: Silverboy
I'd forget about anywhere in the Dongbei region. 7000 rmb is not enough for Shenyang, although, yeah, it is much cheaper than Shanghai. Can you explain this 7000 rmb for the first two months, 10,000..
- Re: Re "Hong Kong housewife jailed for six years for abusing young Indonesian maid" by: : yu2fa3
Oh the one like your's which I cannot prove you mean? hahaha! Well it's nowt and likely to remain so even if I buy the yongji flat I have just looked at.. would need to rely on a future profit. I'd..
[an error occurred while processing this directive]