Return to home page
(Intermediate ESL level)
To do this Quiz, you need to have your pop up stop
program off, or to allow a window to pop up on your screen.
Click the "Start" button; you will see a pop up
window that shows
a text for 2 seconds. Memorize this text.
Then click the "Answer" button to display the box
where you will write this text. It does not matter if you write the text in caps
or in lower case.
To re-start the Quiz, reload
(refresh) your browser.
Teachers: You may wish to keep score of the
'Tries' and 'Correct' answers.
- My Arabic for your Turkish or English by: Wael Jamal
Hi everyone! I'm an Arabic Native speaker from Syria I'm looking to improve my skills in English and Turkish ,if you are intersted in Arabic I can help! see you soon!....
- Pen Pals for my Students: English by: Alberto
Hello. I'm an English teacher in Spain and I'm looking for a penpal project for my primary 5 students. I've got 16 pupils in my class. If you are interested, please send me an email!
- My English for your Mandarin Chinese by: Grace Chen
Hello, I am teaching 18 students in a highschool school in New York City. My students are 16-19 and come from a range of interesting backgrounds and experiences. I would be eager to chat with..
- My Arabic for your English by: Jalila
Hi everyone! i'm an Arabic Native speaker from Morocco i'm looking to improve my English and if you are intersted in Arabic "Alfusha" or our Moroccan dialect "Darija" i can help! see you soon!
- My English for your Chinese by: Trina
Hi. I'm Trina. I am interested to learn Mandarin Chinese. I'm not a native English speaker but I am can help you to practice your English speaking ability.
- English Tutor: ESL Daytime classes available by: Greg
Hi my name is Greg and I am an Australian ESL Teacher. My nights are fully booked teaching so I am starting daytime English classes for people who wish to learn English or improve their English! I..
- Online Schools Looking For Tutors: Online school based in Shanghai, Chinese students 6-15 y old by: usasishu
Well, we are a growing company (USA Sishu) located in China, teaching ESL English to students 6 to 15 years old. We are seeking teachers to work from home teaching students online. Students are..
- English Tutor: by: arn
HI IM TEACHER ARN, I AM CREATIVE, NURTURING AND MOST OF ALL, PATIENT. As a teacher, my main goal is to motivate students to do their best and extend their own personal limits. I strive to instill a..
- Learning Tips: by: Ace TOEFL Essay Writing
Here are AceWriters 10 simple strategies to ace your TOEFL independent writing section: Practice timed writing a day or two before the test. Think quality not quantity. Learn some basic sentence..
- Learning Tips: Are you ready to study an advanced English course online? by: Dr Norman
Studying at an advanced level online requires you to consider: 1. If your English is at the right level and you are ready to study; 2. Your goals for improvement; and 3. Your learning style and level..
- Learning Tips: Learning English vocabulary efficiently and effectively by: Dr Norman
There are two basic principles for learning vocabulary efficiently and effectively. 1. Seeing and hearing words in use The more real English that you see and hear on a daily basis, the more your..
- How to teach GERUND (PPP Model) by: Mary
I want to write up a lesson plan in PPP model but am not sure how to. I am drawing blank when it comes to the gerund. I would need a good warmer idea to set the theme for the lesson. then I would..
- Re: ESL student newspaper by: Yanni Zack
Casey, Congratulations on wanting the students to develop an ESL Newspaper. Here is my suggestion: Determine what the interests are for your ESL Students regarding the different roles in the..
- Re: Taking minutes & writing reports by: Yanni Zack
Sondes, Here is an article I found on How to Take Business Meeting Notes How to run an eco club meeting Taking meeting minutes Minutes are just notes you take in a meeting, helping to remind you what..
- How to Get the Dynamics of Flipped Classroom Right by: Ethan Miller
Ever since the inception of Education Technology, if there is one thing that has caught the eye of most educators, it is flipped learning. For those who aren’t aware of flipped learning, it is an..
- 5 innovative eLearning ideas for more engaging courses by: Jessica Gust
In today’s world, you have plenty of competition when it comes to creating courses that keep people focused, entertained and more importantly engaged with learning. Everything from game consoles to..
- What Makes a Teacher Great? by: Sarah Grace Del Rosario
Teach for America is one of those admirable programs that throws brave new teachers into a mix of troubled classrooms and helps take students living in less than desirable conditions get a solid..
- New pronunciation game idea by: ESL+games
I've just posted a new idea for a pronunciation game based on minimal pairs, haven't had a chance to try it out yet!
- How to Multiply Fractions by: Jen
How to Multiply Fractions If you have mastered adding and subtracting fractions, often multiplying fractions will seem a lot less complicated. Many of the steps feel similar, but much of the work..
- Task 2 IELTS practice essays - Two Question Essays by: IELTS Edits
Task 2 IELTS practice essays Two Question Essays 1. Nowadays we communicate less with our family members face to face. What are the causes of this ? What are some potential solutions ? 2. In many..
- The History of Parachute Pants by: Bettina Palileo
Parachute pants are characterized by their material. Just like actual parachutes, they are made of nylon, allowing them to be lightweight and durable. The crotch is low and pockets and zippers adorn..
- About The History of Birthday Candles by: Peggy Epstein
When the iced and decorated cake is brought to the table at a birthday party, it's ablaze with candles. A longstanding tradition, the lighting of birthday candles is said to have started with the..
- About Flamenco Dancing by: Debra Stein
Flamenco dancing is much more than a pattern of steps or a style of movement. It is defined by the emotional interpretation of music and song, and the influence of a culture that shaped its form...
- Re: Re Calling all good women and men.... by: Davyhulme
I'm sure you can't speak Chinese and I'll bet you had a Chinese wife at some stage: my sympathies if that's the case. You are right on the nail on this point. Almost, and I do not mean every..
- Re: Re Calling all good women and men.... by: Pig Dog
FYI, FFS means, "for fucks sake", PC is "politically correct" and that describes you perfectly. In fact, I've lived in China, and the rest of Asia for a lot longer than you have. I lived in China for..
- Re: Re Calling all good women and men.... by: Pig Dog
I have even thought about living in Taiwan. I like Thailand, but my Thai is terrible these days. It is better if you can speak the language of the locals. In Pattaya I don't need to speak Thai, but..
[an error occurred while processing this directive]