RHD is a national non-profit, humanitarian and development Organization with a mandate to partnering with communities, Volunteers and other organizations in alleviating poverty through socio-economic empowerment and humanitarian aid in poor marginalized rural regions in Kenya. RHD stand to change the lives of individual and families in the poorest communities in Kenya by promoting initiatives and sustainable development solutions which advocates facilitating lasting change, strengthening development capacity for self help, providing economic, social opportunities and relief to the poor.
RHD programs covers; Health Care, Water - Sanitation & Hygiene (WaSH), Education, Agriculture, Environmental Management and Energy conservation, Housing and Settlement, HIV/Aids, Information, Micro-finance and Management, Humanitarian Relief, Youth and Women Empowerment , Social and Cultural Programs -Peace Building, Volunteerism, Population and Reproductive health and welfare. RHD works with the poorest of the poor marginalized, isolated rural communities nationwide to identify and solve core problems.
RHD VALUE VOLUNTEERS CONTRIBUTIONS IN IMPLEMENTING ITS PROGRAMS IN POOR MARGINALIZED RURAL KENYA.
Are you looking for a way to give back to the marginalized communities in Kenya and help others?
Resource Hub for Development - RHD is ready to give you that opportunity to give back to the local communities in Kenya both in rural and urban slum areas. Each year many volunteers contribute over thousand hours of service to the local communities through RHD facilities, Public facilities, Hospitals, Orphanages, both private and public Schools and Rural Farms.
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE ARE;
1. General Volunteer Program – GVP/RHD/01
2. Advocacy Volunteer Program–AVP/RHD/02
3. Counseling/Mentoring Volunteer Program–CMVP/RHD/03
4. Education and Library Volunteer Program– ELVP/RHD/04
5. Environment Management and Conservation Volunteer Program – EMCVP/RHD/05
6. Physical and Learning Disabilities Volunteer Program – PLDVP/RHD/06
7. Orphan and Homelessness Volunteer Program – OHVP/RHD/07
8. Fundraising Volunteer Program – FVP/RHD/08
9. Office Work Volunteer Program – OWVP/RHD/09
10. Practical Assistance Volunteer Program –PAVP/RHD/10
11. Artistic Work/Crafting Volunteer Program– AWCVP/RHD/11
12. HIV/Aids and Drug Dependency Volunteer Program – HADDVP/RHD/12
13. Hospital Work/Health Care Volunteer Program – HWHCVP/RHD/13
14. Research Volunteer Program - RVP/RHD/14
For more detailed information about volunteer application guidelines and full program doc please visit www.kenyadev.org and submit your Interest requesting RHD’s International volunteer Form and full information on available opportunities to; firstname.lastname@example.org