We are LeYa, an online platform connecting students and teachers, we arrange classes for you at childrens homes in your area. Home-based classes means cheaper rates for students and better pay for our teachers.
We are currently recruiting Native English Speaking Teachers and/or those without a strong accent.
APPLY HERE - http://www.chinateacherjobs.com/tc/teachers
You choose when you want to teach .
You choose which areas you're willing to travel to.
Teach a maximum of 6 children in one class.
Earn from 250 to 400 RMB per hour (depending on experience)
After each class you will be paid 80% of your wage. The other 20% is held as a deposit and is returned back to you as soon as you finish the course (3-8 months)
Paid Demo Class
You will receive 150 RMB for every successful demo class (if the class doesn't confirm you'll receive 50 RMB to cover travel expenses)
You can also refer other teachers to us, every successful referral (teacher confirms a class) we will pay you 200 RMB. This offer is valid for up to 4 classes per teacher so you could make 800 RMB in total with each teacher you refer to us!
Scan our QR code and follow our Official Account on WeChat for more info about us and all the latest jobs! (If you are viewing on your phone open the QR code picture, press and hold for a few moments until 'Scan QR Code' appears as an option, press and follow!)